Oregon meet location!
Dec 1, 2004 at 5:25 AM Post #62 of 86
I know this is kind of a strange addendum, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

I'm selling my E2c's (new, perfect condition sans foamies), and my SR-80's (couple years old, but in excelent condition, I would include a pair of uncut Senn 414 pads as an extra). So, if you are in the Portland area, or on your way through to the Seattle meet and would be willing to do a pickup, drop me a PM, and maybe we can work out a nice deal with no shipping hassles
smily_headphones1.gif

Seems unfortunate that more of you folks aren't actually in Portland, I'd like to meet some of you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #64 of 86
Well I return home in less than a week - so I'd be up for a corvallis/eugene/salem/portland/etc. meet anytime after that... Or should we all just plan on the Washington meet?

Jan 18, 2005 at 10:46 PM Post #65 of 86
We ought to be able to do just a plain Portland meet, I think that'd be easiest since there are a few people in Portland or the surrounding towns. That, and the drive to Seattle is sort of a pain..

Jan 21, 2005 at 4:14 PM Post #66 of 86
I am still in Portland, but not on line much, now. Lets get a meet together for Portland. I will start looking for a place to do it, and report back when I get something figured out.

Jan 25, 2005 at 1:22 AM Post #70 of 86
Another friend of mine is interested as well. We don't have the pro setups like other people (hey, we're students, no money
biggrin.gif
), but he has a set of the Beyer Dynamic DT-880's and a few other cheaper Sennheisers along with a Gilmore Lite. I, on the other hand, only have a pair of MS-1's, Shure E2C's, a low gain CMoy, and (soon I hope), an A47 amp.

Jan 25, 2005 at 5:48 AM Post #71 of 86
I gained an A700 since the last time I talked about my gear, of what I have that's probably what people would find the most interesting since it's rare. I'd love to compare it with an A900 since I don't have one available.

Jan 25, 2005 at 10:45 AM Post #72 of 86
I have the A900's and the Shure e2's. I just bought some Westone UM2's as well. I'm hoping I get them this week
biggrin.gif
No amp yet, waiting around for the perfect portable with a variable bass boost. (Don't think PPL and Larry are going to sell their PR anymore.) Since I don't actually need one, I might as well hold out for the one I want.

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #73 of 86
The first location I tried to get fell through, but I am still trying to locate a space that won't cost anything.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Feb 2, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #74 of 86
I have a location!! Close in to the downtown Portland area. I will plan for the meet to happen in about month from now, and I will start a new thread to announce it. Weekend, on a Saturday, to be announced when the day the space is avaliable is finalized.

See you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back