Oregon meet location!
Feb 2, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #76 of 86
Awesome! You wouldn't be able to have it after march 18, yet before the 28th, would you? That'd be spring break for us College-fi types. I'll have some Sony SA5000's and some of my new line of amps to bring!

-Z

Feb 3, 2005 at 5:28 AM Post #77 of 86
^
To be honest, that would actually work out very well for me. Not that it really matters since I'll probably attend any meet provided I have enough time to request the day off. But I'm looking to purchase a portable amp and I probably won't have it until March. If we did it during spring break I would just have more gear to share
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 1:58 AM Post #83 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
Maybe we should make a new thread with a poll on dates to see who is interested. The date doesn't really matter to me, I just want as many people there as possible.

That's a good idea, though I think the majority will stick with the March 19th date because Spring Break is convenient for some people. Worth a try though
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #85 of 86
Make sure to make "any" an option, just about any weekend would work for me... or at least, they are all equally likely to be gobbled at the last minute.
smily_headphones1.gif

Spring break is actually later for our college, but since I'm an employee, not a student, the break will be busier for me, so it all works out.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back