orders from Ibasso
Mar 3, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #31 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by spideyman409 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah that's the gist of what i've been reading. Npcraig ordered the same thing I did and wait time seem to be one week.

confused_face.gif
Patiently waiting.....

Yah, except my mailroom for some reason didn't put out DHL package slips yet, so I have to wait until tomorrow to get it
frown.gif

Mar 4, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #33 of 91
I ordered my D10 friday and it shipped tuesday. They even mailed me in the weekend about shipping adress because the one supplied by paypal and the one I entered didnt match (due to danish special characters). Pretty happy with that
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #34 of 91
hahah I didn't even get a shipping confirmation, but lo and behold, the package is here 5 days from when I ordered!! Good and bad, IMO.

The D10 is here!! Gonna spend the next couple of days playing around....pizzle

Mar 16, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #37 of 91
Hmm they are charging my Paypal $297 USD rather than the $275, I assume this is shipping or did they jack up the price? (Canada btw)

This thing will cost me ~$380 CAD, damn US dollars :xf_mad:

edit: nevermind it is shipping, didn't read, I am a dumbass.

Mar 16, 2009 at 6:02 AM Post #38 of 91
I ordered a D3, New LOD, and a CB01 at around 2:30 central (I'm a night owl
tongue_smile.gif
) yesterday morning, and I shot them an email about the items I ordered. I sent that email at 6:07 Central time, and I received an email less than 4 hours later saying that my order has been shipped!
beyersmile.png

I never expected for my order to ship so quickly, so that was kind of a surprise. And from most of what I've read in this thread, I should have it before the end of the week.

Mar 17, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #39 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by obentou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will these be a good substitute as a sound card for my computer?

ie. comp -> usb to ibasso d10 dac/amp -> headphones

Thanks for the help.

It will beat your poor pc soundcard to death
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 11:42 PM Post #41 of 91
Hi does DHL ship to houses or can you just pick it up in the branch closest to you?

Mar 18, 2009 at 12:22 AM Post #42 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by PG21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi does DHL ship to houses or can you just pick it up in the branch closest to you?

I believe they ship it directly to your house.
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #43 of 91
Much to my surprise, my D3, LOD and Interconnect arrived today. I say much to my surprise, because I didn't expect to have it so soon. I thought it would arrive around Friday or Saturday, not today.

Needless to say, I am very pleased. I will post some pics in the Portable Rig thread in the next couple of days.
L3000.gif

Mar 19, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #44 of 91
When I ordered my amp was shipping incredibly fast. Good experience.

Mar 19, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #45 of 91
I've sent 3 messages to ibasso using the 'contact us' button and I haven't received a reply back. Want to try my D10! hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back