orders from Ibasso
Jan 23, 2009 at 10:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 91

ELRIC14

New Head-Fier
I recently ordered a P3 from Ibasso (before it was posted they were out of stock). I recieved a reciept notice from PayPal; this was on Jan 13th, 10 days ago. I checked my account, the money was taken.
I've sent two inquiries about my order, one on the 15th and one yesterday (Jan 22) and have not heard anything back.
I was wondering what experiences others have had with ordering from Ibasso.

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 91
Looks like I'm of luck until Feb 2: "We are going to have our Chinese New Year Vacation from Jan 22nd~Feb 2nd,2009. We many not able to reply your emails on time. All the orders placed in this period will be defered until we back to work.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Sincerely
iBasso Audio"
I wish they just would've replied before they went on Holiday

Jan 24, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #4 of 91
Yes, although iBasso's emails and order confirmations are vague at best their service and product is top notch. When iBasso do get around to shipping your amp expect it in short time. I recieved my amp on the 22nd, ordered 17th!

It's too bad about the Chinese New Year timing but we had our holiday so let iBasso enjoy their's.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #5 of 91
I ordered a D10 on Jan 17 within hours of its release and received a tracking number on Jan. 21. While others who ordered D10's after me have gotten theirs, I have a tracking number that still does not work after seven days.

I called DHL to trace deliveries "in system" to my postal code (which is easy since I live in a rural area without a lot of population). The answer....there is none.

I believe the unit is still sitting in the ibasso shipping area. My credit card has also been charged. With their holiday adding to the problem, I will have (at minimum) a three week overall wait.

After hearing for over a year regarding ibasso's speedy international deliveries, I am so far not too impressed.

Update: I received the D10 1/30/09 shipped by EMS and delivered by USPS.

Feb 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #8 of 91
I recieved a e-mail notice from ibasso apologizing for the delay; that the p3 will be shipped out today.

Feb 12, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #9 of 91
got my p3 and love it

Feb 13, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #10 of 91
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rockin' good news!

Feb 18, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #11 of 91
I took a chance and ordered the D10 while they were still on holiday. Even though it was listed as out of stock I knew they would be making more. It shipped today... :)

Feb 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM Post #14 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzer1975 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It will be discontinued long before the pound regains its strength against the dollar... if ever.

Another optical input dac/headphone amp will come out though? Not really in a rush.

Feb 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #15 of 91
Headroom already have one, but if the cost of the ibasso is preventing you pulling the trigger owing to the exchange rate, I can't see you wanting to pay for another optically equipped dac portable or otherwise.

Lets face it, £200 for the d10 is hardly breaking the bank, poor exchange rate or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back