orders from Ibasso
Feb 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM Post #17 of 91
I never include customs charge as thats highly unpredictable going off the charges ive had in the past. I think of custom charge as exactly what it is, tax on importation and don't include that when evaluating wether to purchase a product from abroad.

p.s. ive generally also paid a higher percentage of import costs to royal mail rather than customs and excise, royal mail are the real theiving gets in this equation.

However, including shipping, cost total was more or less on the nose £200 via paypal a couple of weeks ago and I dont think the pound has dropped much if any more since then.

Feb 19, 2009 at 6:35 PM Post #19 of 91
I got an email from iBasso saying my D10 shipped on Tuesday, and it arrived Wednesday morning. Very fast service.

Feb 24, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #20 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by jopagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got an email from iBasso saying my D10 shipped on Tuesday, and it arrived Wednesday morning. Very fast service.

When'd you order?

Feb 25, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #21 of 91
I have sent two mails to check if they take the order of D10, but got no answers yet. Did you guys just go ahead ordering it and keep finger crossed? or did you contact them and order it after you got OK to do so?

Thanks!

Duke

Feb 25, 2009 at 3:57 AM Post #23 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by dukja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have sent two mails to check if they take the order of D10, but got no answers yet. Did you guys just go ahead ordering it and keep finger crossed? or did you contact them and order it after you got OK to do so?

Thanks!

Duke

just order it, they will ship when they build it, which at the moment appears to be practically straight away.

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #24 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by dukja /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!

Duke

I ordered mine yestarday 11:00am CST no word yet on when it will ship

Mar 2, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #27 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by npcraig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They just sent me an email saying my order shipped that I ordered Monday.

What did you order? I ordered the D10 and since it's OOS would it take longer to get that confirmation?

Mar 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #28 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by spideyman409 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What did you order? I ordered the D10 and since it's OOS would it take longer to get that confirmation?

I ordered the D10 too, it got delivered today, I have to go pick it up from my school's mail room.

Mar 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM Post #29 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopQuark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It takes several days before they will confirm your order. 5 days in my case. But as soon as confirmed, the shipment will be at your door the next day.

That's weird... so I'm guessing they ship before sending a confirmation email?
I just ordered my D3 on Sat... hope it comes sooooooon.

Mar 3, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #30 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by GooWiz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's weird... so I'm guessing they ship before sending a confirmation email?
I just ordered my D3 on Sat... hope it comes sooooooon.

yeah that's the gist of what i've been reading. Npcraig ordered the same thing I did and wait time seem to be one week.

confused_face.gif
Patiently waiting.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back