Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #226 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sent an email to them asking when they might receive next shipment of the IE8's and they sent an email that says the following....

At least you got an e-mail back
angry_face.gif

Over a week now. Still haven't heard back....

Jan 28, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #227 of 294
Jan 30, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #229 of 294
Jan 30, 2009 at 3:25 PM Post #230 of 294
I haven't received emails from them, but I can see updates to my order that they've written to my acct on their website. I don't know if this is by design or their webshop-mailer system is somewhat borked. For the past few days, my order was hung up waiting for them to confirm my shipping address (had to fax some docs), and today I saw this posted in my order update (which wasn't emailed to me):
Quote:

Thank you for your order from Advanced MP3 Players. The product you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. We have contacted the supplier for a stock arrival date regarding this product and will provide you with an email update within the next 48 hours. If you wish to cancel or change your order, please reply to this email; otherwise, your order will be despatched as a priority when stock arrives. You will be kept regularly updated via email regarding the status of your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jan 31, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #232 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by moseboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least you got an e-mail back
angry_face.gif

Over a week now. Still haven't heard back....

daym moseboy you still haven't gotten your IE8 yet?

Jan 31, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #233 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstTheGrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
daym moseboy you still haven't gotten your IE8 yet?

Don't. Even. Start....

You have no idea how irritated I am with this. I haven't gotten a non-automated e-mail back from them since the 8th. And that was about something completely different.

I refuse to let up on this and order them again as if I'm a completely different customer. I shouldn't need to do that. And they better fricken be willing to work something out with me, cuz this is absolutely ridiculous.

Jan 31, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #235 of 294
I finally got my IE8s yesterday from AMP3.co.uk (ordered them on the 7th).
Yea .. the customer support isn't worth mentioning, since it's non-existant. Most of the time all I got was automated messages.

But I took that risk and waited, because I got them at a good prize (can't argue with that)
normal_smile .gif

And let me tell you, those IE8s sound mighty good.
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 31, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #236 of 294
I know it's an international call, but they're not all that expensive these days.

I've bought a couple of things from AMP3 and a quick telephone call has immediately ironed out any issues I've had with purchases, including the IE8.

I never received any response over e-mail. Your queries will be immediately addressed should you call.

Feb 2, 2009 at 11:40 PM Post #237 of 294
Will the people who had their IE8s shipped between 1/23 and 1/26 post an update once they receive their package? As detailed earlier in this thread, USPS's tracking of packages received via RoyalMail is terrible. I would like to have a heads up to start looking for my new buds.

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #238 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by headstatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will the people who had their IE8s shipped between 1/23 and 1/26 post an update once they receive their package? As detailed earlier in this thread, USPS's tracking of packages received via RoyalMail is terrible. I would like to have a heads up to start looking for my new buds.

x2... It says it's been shipped, last I checked, to the overseas courier or something.

can't check now, cos Royal Mail tracking is down.

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #239 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by headstatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine went from "Picking" on 1/23 to "Shipped" on 1/26 and arrived at my Boston, MA door today.

Feb 3, 2009 at 4:26 AM Post #240 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine went from "Picking" on 1/23 to "Shipped" on 1/26 and arrived at my Boston, MA door today.

Same thing for me. Got home from work today, checked the mail box and their it was...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back