Ordering Sennheiser IE8 from AMP3.co.uk
Jan 22, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #166 of 294
Wow, I'm sorry many of you are having trouble with stock issues. I'm assuming amp3.co.uk had no idea so many people would be buying the IE8's pretty much out of nowhere. A couple reasons made them a great option for those pursuing IE8's.

1. the 20% off coupon in addition to an already great price
2. they ship to the USA and other countries.

Hang in there guys.

Jan 22, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #167 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_A /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It might be worth giving them a buzz. When I called it was because my order was updated to 'awaiting stock' and apparently it should have gone to picking when they added the stock. Maybe a glitch in the system. They corrected it accordingly.

Cheers, I had actually emailed them, but no answer yet. I will give them a ring tomorrow afternoon if they haven't replied and there is no change.

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #168 of 294
THEY ******** CANCELLED MY ORDER

They e-mailed me yesterday saying my credit card company had denied the transaction. I called my credit card company shortly after receiving the e-mail, got the transaction verified, and e-mailed AMP3 back all within about an hour, telling them to run the transaction again. I log on today to check my order status:

"My Order History

You have not yet made any purchases."

WHAT

THE

*****!?!?

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:03 PM Post #171 of 294
Hey Moose, you might want to set up a Paypal account. That way you will not have to worry about your bank declining payment.

They have been "picking" mine all day today. I hope they select a good pair...

My amp3 experience presented as smiley faces:

Day 1: Ordering
normal_smile .gif

Week 1: Waiting
popcorn.gif

Week 2: Waiting
ph34r.gif

Week 2 and a day: In Stock on site. Out of stock on my account
angry_face.gif

Week 2 and 2 days: In stock on site. Out of stock on my account
very_evil_smiley.gif

Week 2 and 3 days: Picking
beerchug.gif

Week2 and 4+ days: Still picking
popcorn.gif

Eventual outcome:
beyersmile.png

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #173 of 294
*mose (Nobody gets my name. I should've picked a different nick.)

I shouldn't need a Paypal account. They should be able to rerun the transaction without me having to reorder. It's not that hard. But no, they didn't rerun the transaction: They canceled my order, and now, after a month I'll probably have to pay a higher price than I did before.

Sweet.

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #175 of 294
I paid $247.31. I ordered them December 30th. And now, according to their system, it's like I never ordered them at all.

EDIT: And now they're out of stock again.

Jan 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM Post #176 of 294
Quote:

Originally Posted by headstatic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eventual outcome:
beyersmile.png

Don't you mean - Eventual outcome:
ksc75smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #178 of 294
Ah man this is really starting to get on my nerves! I am still awaiting mine to even ship, never mind arive with me, and, as far as I know, I ordered mine at the earliest date of anyone hwo has posted in this thread! That is stomachable, in itself, but, coupled with the total lack of e-mail communique from them, I'm starting to feel pretty abused and pissed off; Advancedmp3players have gone down in my estimations because of this!

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #179 of 294
I was so close. All they needed to do was resend my transaction. And they canceled my order. *whines*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back