OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming
Aug 13, 2017 at 12:27 AM Post #376 of 533
Hey all, Amazon customer support doesn't believe that my item didn't come with the leather case at all. They said, they have proof that they weighed the box, and they have papers that it is exact weight that the item was in the box at time of delivery.
I sent a message to reseller, they obviously are not going to do anything about it.

That means I must use Opus #3 naked with no dignis leather case. Any recommendations to protect it while on the go?
Fantastic, this makes me more skeptical of Amazon's weighing methods.....sigh

Have you opened the box? underneath the player and all the leaflets, there should be another box that contains the case.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:31 AM Post #377 of 533
Have you opened the box? underneath the player and all the leaflets, there should be another box that contains the case.
That gave me hope. I opened the box and see where case would be at.
Unfortunately its completely empty.
Just pulled out dap. But theres nothing under leaflet. :c
Darnit
20170812_212829.jpg

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:36 AM Post #379 of 533
That sucks! Just send photos of the box to Amazon again with the empty area showing that there's no case. You can use mine as sample:

Whoa... I didn't even get that!!
I will send now, and to reseller.

Also did your opus 3 come non-wrapped. I did not have any paper wrapping around opus 3 box. I just opened it without any sticker or anything.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #380 of 533
Whoa... I didn't even get that!!
I will send now, and to reseller.

Also did your opus 3 come non-wrapped. I did not have any paper wrapping around opus 3 box. I just opened it without any sticker or anything.

Mine came shrink wrapped. Then with paper wrapping that opens on both sides (i see that you have it), then the box - no seal sticker.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #381 of 533
Mine came shrink wrapped. Then with paper wrapping that opens on both sides (i see that you have it), then the box - no seal sticker.
yeah mine did not have shrink wrap.
weird oh well, I sent both photos to amazon and resellers. just gotta wait till tomorrow since it's past 9 PM

If worse comes to worse, I will just carry it naked.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #385 of 533
Lolz you always get problem with opus daps bro.
lol luckily, Jupiter does not hiss on it!
But yeah, my recent opus 1 was real bad. Audio-opus support did not even know what went wrong with song cannot be played.

Now I'm missing a leather case. But at least Opus #3 works and everything seems functional.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017 at 1:36 AM Post #387 of 533
Living life on the edge!!! Edges are sharp for real though :c. But naked dap!!!
Wow this is the sound I really like. No more smoothed treble like on x5iii.

This is exactly what Im looking for in sound.

If this is case I will keep Opus 3 until it is worn out till the end and go for opus 2. I dont need case anyways lol.
20170812_222641_HDR.jpg
20170812_222810_HDR.jpg

Aug 13, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #388 of 533
Hey all, Amazon customer support doesn't believe that my item didn't come with the leather case at all. They said, they have proof that they weighed the box, and they have papers that it is exact weight that the item was in the box at time of delivery.
I sent a message to reseller, they obviously are not going to do anything about it.

That means I must use Opus #3 naked with no dignis leather case. Any recommendations to protect it while on the go?
Fantastic, this makes me more skeptical of Amazon's weighing methods.....sigh

Woah, really sorry to hear that...

wait! where can I buy that!

Glad you're enjoying it tho!

I might be able to let go of my case tho, haven't used it as I prefer my DAPs naked :darthsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back