OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by bengkia369, Mar 29, 2017.

1. JaeYoon
    :p dammit I got caught lol

2. karloil
    haha i know where you're coming from. :smile:

JaeYoon likes this.
  3. twister6 Contributor
    Opus#3 should come with a case, a genuine $50-60 Dignis leather case. As it was pointed out before #3 edges are sharp, needs a case. Who was your seller? If it's MusicTeck, Andrew will take care of you right away. If it's some other seller, return it back and deal only with MT who is authorized Opus seller.

JaeYoon likes this.
  4. JaeYoon
    I shouldve chose musictek :c
    It was prostudio.
    It didnt come with shrink wrap. But I dont see why they would take it out of the box and sell it :c

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:34 AM
  5. twister6 Contributor
    Unless if it's a returned unit?

JaeYoon likes this.
  6. JaeYoon
    Could be that is case. Well I better return it for real. I notice sharp edges on corners too.

7. karloil
    even if you get another unit - the edges will always be that sharp.

JaeYoon likes this.
  8. JaeYoon
    :p but it will have a case at least

9. karloil
    haha case woes...

10. Dobrescu George
    I'm actually using it without the case and I couldn't mind the edges less - I actually like the design.

At any rate though, if it was opened, maybe you'd want to return, just for your peace of mind.

Still one of the best DAPs out there to those ears :darthsmile:

JaeYoon likes this.
  11. JaeYoon
    Dont worry dob. Im going to get another opus 3. But from musictek this time.

Sad mine had to go. But I think its best to get it from an authorized the bit dealer now lol.

I cant trust someone who sells a New product. And shrink wrap did not exist and no leather case inside. Who knows what else im missing in that box

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  12. Dazzert318
    I can highly recommend Musicteck. I've purchased both the Opus #2 and #3 directly from them and Andrew could not have been more helpful on both occasions. Opus #3 was supplied with the leather case as part of the package.

JaeYoon likes this.
  13. specKtre
    oops, smthng went wrong with the picture. Sorry.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 9:58 AM
  14. specKtre
    IMG_20170807_165815.jpg
    What a battle it was!
    For those interested in my humble opinion, #3 has won... But only by a small margine mind you:wink:

15. Whitigir
    Musictek is authorized dealer and Andrew is awesome to deal with