OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming
Aug 13, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #393 of 533
lol luckily, Jupiter does not hiss on it!
But yeah, my recent opus 1 was real bad. Audio-opus support did not even know what went wrong with song cannot be played.

Now I'm missing a leather case. But at least Opus #3 works and everything seems functional.

Opus#3 should come with a case, a genuine $50-60 Dignis leather case. As it was pointed out before #3 edges are sharp, needs a case. Who was your seller? If it's MusicTeck, Andrew will take care of you right away. If it's some other seller, return it back and deal only with MT who is authorized Opus seller.

Aug 13, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #394 of 533
Opus#3 should come with a case, a genuine $50-60 Dignis leather case. As it was pointed out before #3 edges are sharp, needs a case. Who was your seller? If it's MusicTeck, Andrew will take care of you right away. If it's some other seller, return it back and deal only with MT who is authorized Opus seller.
I shouldve chose musictek :c
It was prostudio.
It didnt come with shrink wrap. But I dont see why they would take it out of the box and sell it :c

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017 at 9:44 AM Post #395 of 533
I shouldve chose musictek :c
It was prostudio.
It didnt come with shrink wrap. But I dont see why they would take it out of the box and sell it :c

Unless if it's a returned unit?

Aug 13, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #401 of 533
I'm actually using it without the case and I couldn't mind the edges less - I actually like the design.

At any rate though, if it was opened, maybe you'd want to return, just for your peace of mind.

Still one of the best DAPs out there to those ears :darthsmile:
Dont worry dob. Im going to get another opus 3. But from musictek this time.

Sad mine had to go. But I think its best to get it from an authorized the bit dealer now lol.

I cant trust someone who sells a New product. And shrink wrap did not exist and no leather case inside. Who knows what else im missing in that box

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017 at 4:46 AM Post #402 of 533
I can highly recommend Musicteck. I've purchased both the Opus #2 and #3 directly from them and Andrew could not have been more helpful on both occasions. Opus #3 was supplied with the leather case as part of the package.

Aug 16, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #403 of 533
oops, smthng went wrong with the picture. Sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_165815.jpg
    IMG_20170807_165815.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back