OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
May 4, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #781 of 991
So I just received my Onkyo DP-X1, literally like 45 minutes ago, and I have to say these headphones were made for it! Tried my Sennheiser HD650's and they just sound shrill, weak and off with a much higher volume level required. Let the music play....

May 4, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #783 of 991
After some thinking and research,

I Audiolover66 would be delighted to take part in the CANADA OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program.

I also agree to the terms and conditions. 

May 5, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #785 of 991
I would like to participate in the US loaner program and agree to the terms & conditions.

I have an Oppo HA-1 amplifier and am curious how Oppo's headphones will pair with their amp and how they compare to my Audeze LCD-3 planar magnetic headphones

May 10, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #793 of 991
I would like to participate in the US loaner program and agree to the terms & conditions.

Would really like to see if these are a potential closed can replacement for my constantly breaking PSB M4U1s...

May 11, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #794 of 991
I too would like to participate in the loaner program.  I realize this is my first post, honestly thought I had an account set up a long time ago.  Looking at replacing/upgrading my M50's, and feel this would be a great way to test these out.  I accept the terms, and look forward to being a part of the program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back