1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program

Tags:
First

Back
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last
  1. ultraman31
    I was wondering where the Unit #4 is... I haven't seen any posts of Unit #4 users for over few weeks... how long each members can hang on to the unit?

2. Turbo AL

The same thing for Unit # 3...The last time it changed hands I was next in line and I estimated that I would get the package around March 26th, but it has not moved for over three weeks. 

3. Sophonax

According to the original post, each person can keep the headphones for up to a week. A couple days ago I asked Chris (Jiffy Squid) about the status of Unit #4, because I'm next on the list -- he said one of the cables got damaged somewhere along the way, so he's sending a new cable out to the person who currently has the headphones. Once the cable arrives, the headphones can get moving along again -- so that explains the delay. Just thought I'd pass that info along!

VinegarBoy and ultraman31 like this.
  4. MadDane
    Never did find out if I was going to see these or not.

5. ultraman31

Thank you for the info!

6. MadDane
    Going back to the list on page 1

It doesn't look like me or anyone who signed up in the last few months is likely to get a test unit!

Almost ALL the units are RETIRED! !:persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

7. judzillah
    Just received unit #7.

8. vdgraaf
    I got the canadian unit a few days ago and I am ready to send it to someone else: I posted as well a short review of my findings.

9. CANiSLAYu
    Hello,

I have unit #1, received on 4/7.  Will be ready to ship to the next in line, but awaiting address info for the next in line.  Thanks.

10. Katun
    Just received unit #1. Let the fun begin!

11. Jiffy Squid
    3 and 4 were hung up for a bit, but they should be moving along now. Thanks for being patient!

VinegarBoy likes this.
  12. VinegarBoy

I thought that too, but it moves faster than you think. I made a list and now am only 3 weeks away. Hang in there.

13. DC5Zilla
    If it's still available, I would like to sign up to the opportunity.  I agree with the terms and conditions.

14. Sophonax
    Received Unit #4 today!

VinegarBoy likes this.
  15. Katun
    Just shipped out unit #1. 

Enjoy!

First

Back
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Next

Last