OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Apr 10, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #752 of 991
  I was wondering where the Unit #4 is... I haven't seen any posts of Unit #4 users for over few weeks... how long each members can hang on to the unit?

The same thing for Unit # 3...The last time it changed hands I was next in line and I estimated that I would get the package around March 26th, but it has not moved for over three weeks. 

Apr 10, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #753 of 991
  I was wondering where the Unit #4 is... I haven't seen any posts of Unit #4 users for over few weeks... how long each members can hang on to the unit?

According to the original post, each person can keep the headphones for up to a week. A couple days ago I asked Chris (Jiffy Squid) about the status of Unit #4, because I'm next on the list -- he said one of the cables got damaged somewhere along the way, so he's sending a new cable out to the person who currently has the headphones. Once the cable arrives, the headphones can get moving along again -- so that explains the delay. Just thought I'd pass that info along!

Apr 11, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #755 of 991

According to the original post, each person can keep the headphones for up to a week. A couple days ago I asked Chris (Jiffy Squid) about the status of Unit #4, because I'm next on the list -- he said one of the cables got damaged somewhere along the way, so he's sending a new cable out to the person who currently has the headphones. Once the cable arrives, the headphones can get moving along again -- so that explains the delay. Just thought I'd pass that info along!

Thank you for the info!

Apr 22, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #763 of 991
If it's still available, I would like to sign up to the opportunity.  I agree with the terms and conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back