1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program

Tags:
First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last
  1. VinegarBoy
    Please sign me up for the OPPO PM-3 loaner program. I agree to Terms and Conditions.

2. gardibolt
    I would be interested in participating in the loaner program. I've been looking at these for a while and would love the chance to get to try them out live. My listening interests are mainly classical and classic rock. I agree to the terms and conditions.  Thanks.

3. mikaveli06
    Received yestrrday. Im absolutely blown away, 1st plannars ive heard

4. gortman

Glad you received them in good condition.  My impressions are similar, and I found them to be very comfortable.  As someone with large ears who wears glasses, that earns the PM-3s and extra star in my book.

5. headhog

Do your ears stick out as well? 

6. h2rulz
    I'd like to participate in the loaner program.
    I agree to the terms and conditions.

Thanks!

7. DanMUC
    Any chance of a similar program in Europe?

8. frix
    +1 for europe tour. The oppos are so expensive in europe. Maybe a loaner tour could convince more people to pay the extra.

9. audioholicx8x
    There are many times you wish you weren't outside the North America, this time is one of them

10. DanMUC
    360 Eur (399$) on Amazon.com vs 579 Eur on Amazon.de.

What's that all about?

11. diveforit
    I would love to be included in the test. Happy to write a review as well!

12. KeepMovinNYC
    I'd like to participate in the loaner program. I agree to the terms and conditions.

Thanks! Can't wait!

13. fungd92
    Just received unit #1. Came in a tight box, and evidently someone in the chain used a blade to cut it open, putting a small slice in the headphone box. A very minor problem, but be forewarned. On it's next trip, I'll try and find a bigger box, but people should be careful when opening.

Will try and post my full impressions after living with them for awhile. I'll be comparing them to what I have on-hand: Audio Technica ATH-A900X (closed) and a Hifiman 400i (open).

14. txccider
    I'm through with Unit#4 and ready to ship.
    txccider

15. Katun
    I would love to participate! I agree to the terms and conditions.

First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Next

Last