OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Apr 28, 2016 at 11:27 PM Post #770 of 991
Here's my review of the PM-3 for anyone who's interested in reading:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/oppo-pm-3/reviews/15864

I'm ready to send PM-3 Unit #4 on to the next person in line as soon as I receive the shipping info. Thanks!

May 3, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #772 of 991
Hello! I'd definitely be interested in participating in this. I agree to the terms and conditions. I'm considering buying a pair of these and would love to try them out first since, well, $400 is a lot for me. Located in US

May 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #775 of 991
Hi there! I would love to try out the PM-3s! Please add "NickyaKillah" to the list.
I agree to the terms and conditions. I also live in the US.
I've been contemplating buying a pair for quite a while now, and would love a chance to try them out beforehand, as, well... $400 is a LOT of dough.

Thanks in advance!

May 4, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #776 of 991
Hello Everyone, 

I'm seriously considering joining the Loaner Program but have a few questions first, if anyone could shed some light and clarify that would be much appreciated. 

1) I am located in Canada what is the ballpark shipping costs like to those who have already completed the loaner program in Canada?

2) In what shape will I receive the headphones only for the fact that I'm worried that the headphones will be abused when I receive them?

Thanks 

May 4, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #777 of 991
Hello Everyone, 

I'm seriously considering joining the Loaner Program but have a few questions first, if anyone could shed some light and clarify that would be much appreciated. 

1) I am located in Canada what is the ballpark shipping costs like to those who have already completed the loaner program in Canada?

2) In what shape will I receive the headphones only for the fact that I'm worried that the headphones will be abused when I receive them?

Thanks 

I just received unti #1 USA, if you look at the first page here, you'll see how many have used it. It is in pristine shape, not a scratch on it. The ear pads show moderate wear on the very bottom, but considering how many times these things have been put on and taken off in the past few weeks, that's not surprising! The box and cables/materials look used but thats expected as dozens of people have handled them.

May 4, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #779 of 991
Thank you for the quick reply @ MadDane !
Currently I'm located in Canada would I be receiving the USA Headphones as well or the Canada unit? Also can you speak to how much it costs to ship them back and forth?

Thanks 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back