1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program

Tags:
First

Back
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last
  1. skor
    Hi- I'm interested in the program and agree to the terms and conditions!  Eager to test these vs the Audeze Sine.

2. JGonzo
    Recent forum joiner who is very interested in the loaner program. Absoutely agree to terms and conditions - I've been desperate to get a chance to audition these with an eye toward a purchase soon. 

3. skor
    Just checking to see if this loaner program is still alive?  Haven't seen any posts for about 3 weeks from last person who received them.  Could someone please advise? Thanks.

4. Jiffy Squid

Yep, it's still active. But after going on for almost 2 years now, it's starting to wind down a bit.

5. Skarecrow77
    I wanted to check in and say that this program is great and I wish more manufactures/retailers participated in such programs.

It absolutely contributed to my purchase of the Oppo PM-3s. They arrive Tuesday (bit of a delay due to life etc).

Right this very second I've got my wife's brand new HE-400i cans on my head (with all of about 3 hours of burn-in so far, but you know how it is). It's very nice... but it just makes me miss the PM-3s more and I'm more sure than ever I chose the correct cans for my tastes and gear.

6. DSchwartz88
    Would definitely be interested in trying these out for a week. Agree to the terms and conditions. Thanks!

7. JWizzlez
    Agree to terms and conditions and would love to give these a spin! I did the PM-1 loaner demo and loved it. Thanks again!

8. TheoSqua
    I'd love to be a part of the loaner program and agree to the terms & conditions.

9. The Dan of Steel
    If this program is still active I would love to join. I agree to all terms.

10. mads-us
    I would like to join too. I agree to all terms.

11. adonissk
    Agree to the terms and would like to be considered please. Thanks. 

12. ksorota
    I would like to take part in the loaner program and agree to the terms and conditions. Thank you.

13. Meffaliss
    This program sounds amazing! I agree to the terms and condition and would be more than happy to participate!

14. audiorefinery
    If it's possible to still be a part of this program, I would be grateful. I do agree to the terms and conditions. Thank you for any consideration given.

15. Rdwng1975
    If this is still active I am interested and agree to the terms an conditions. Thanks

First

Back
52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last