OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
May 8, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #167 of 991
How has unit 6 gone through twice as many people as units 2, 3, 4 and 5?  Comon folks, you get it for one week.  It's not fair to everyone else waiting their turn.  And it's a great way to make sure Oppo doesn't do this in the future.  

Let's move them along please!

EDIT - Ugh, I hate being the ******* here, but I really shouldn't have to be telling people this...

May 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #169 of 991
It's because units 1 and 6 were the original two units in the program, so they've already made it through more people. Units 2-5, 7, and 8 were added a few weeks later, and they haven't made it through quite as many people yet.

Everything is moving along nicely, actually.

May 8, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #171 of 991
  It's because units 1 and 6 were the original two units in the program, so they've already made it through more people. Units 2-5, 7, and 8 were added a few weeks later, and they haven't made it through quite as many people yet.

Everything is moving along nicely, actually.

Great, that's good to know, thanks.  My apologies to anyone improperly impugned.

May 8, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #173 of 991
I'm glad this was asked. I'm a few folks behind Stillhart, and it feels like its been weeks since our list moved. Jonezing to hear these cans. My HE400 need a more portable partner and the PM-3 seems ideally suited to my tastes. I'm very grateful for this loaner program, but waiting is always hard!

Edit: Apparently Stillhart switched lists?

May 8, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #175 of 991
I heard these headphones briefly and was super impressed by $400 closed-back planar magnetics of such high quality. I truly feel these could be a game-changer. What awesome times to be an audiophile.

Sign me up for the US loaner program. I agree to Terms and Conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back