OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program
Apr 16, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #541 of 761

@aaron811 the #2 PM-2s are on their way to you.  @Jiffy Squid should be sending you tracking info soon if he hasn't already.  Enjoy! 
atsmile.gif

Just let me know Aaron811 when you are done as im next and I will PM you my address.

Hey Aaron do you still have these? Its been awhile and you have not responded. Thanks for the update.

Apr 22, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #547 of 761
Thanks to this program... I finally found and owned my ideal setup. OPPO Pm-1 x 8 core pure silver balanced trrs 2.5 eidolic cables (I made) and Onkyo DP-X1 (with my custom skin). @Jiffy squid. Thanks for letting me borrow it for a week and helping me purchasing my unit. :)

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #550 of 761
sorry jeff, just now saw your post about sorting it out. lost internet for a day or two, and wanted to make sure im doing everyhing i can to help. i dont understand how ups could be so incompetent. looking forward to trying these out. would there be a way to try out pm-1's if they are available sooner? i have about 5 interested parties in your wonderful products! keep up the good work.

Apr 28, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #551 of 761
I posted my PM-1 review here, for anyone interested in reading. Overall, a very positive listening experience!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/oppo-pm-1/reviews/15857

I'm ready to ship the PM-1 Unit #2 to the next person in line, as soon as I receive the address info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back