1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by t.r.a.n.c.e., Sep 11, 2015.
First

Back
360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369
371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380
Next

Last
  1. Sonic Defender Contributor
    :
    Looks nice, I see he used black at the cup connector, I think I like that effect more than the silver on mine (which I still really like). Looking forward to your thoughts on balanced.

2. sabloke
    Did I say I love this cable? :)
    The only thing I don't like that much is the 2.5mm socket on the DAP. It is so sensitive that any touching translates into noise! At least is firmer than the 3.5mm one that is way more loose than Mojo's.

3. FarmAndrex
    How long did it take to get your cable?

4. LoryWiv

Been talking with Peterek as well, seems to be a great guy, excellent communication and offering a fair price. My only question is whether the all copper wire he suggests will favor lows / warmth at the expense of mids / highs / detail. What HP is are you using? I'd love to hear your impression of the sound signature of DP-X1 with this balanced cable.
    Thanks, hope you're really enjoying it!

5. Chevalierr
    lol I've paid for the dignis case and its already shipped out. Hope that my DAP will come soon too :D

6. sabloke
    Allow for 5 days plus postage. In my case, postage took 16 days as I live down under.

7. ebe2000
    I have tried a Kingston 512GB SD card with a micro SD card adapter, DP-X1 recognizes the card and it´s size, but does´t scan the songs. Anybody has a solution?

8. sabloke
    Have you started the scan manually? I found that one of my 128GB card did not show all files in sub-folders before scanning manually.

9. ebe2000

Yes, but it only scans the internal memory

10. sabloke
    You could try to format the card in the DAP and see how you go. It is supposed to support cards up to 2TB so it shouldn't have a problem with 512GB.

11. masterpfa
    I believe especially for the Western Markets Onkyo may feel the need to include this and there was a mention on the original link.

I would say I prefer my Mojo SE sound wise but the DX-P1 does make for a more portable option. that plus my Mojo will drive all my HP's without any problems the DX-P1 struggles with my HD800's

I have ordered the adapter, just awaiting delivery, can I ask where you purchased your 512GB SD card from?

12. sabloke
    I'm thinking two micro to SD adapters with one 512GB SD cards each inside a DIGNS case... That would be rad!

mrhizzo likes this.
  13. ebe2000

I bought the Kingston 512GB from Amazon.de for € 240 5 weeks ago, but it is down to € 190 now.

14. masterpfa
    Amazon.de hear I come
    [​IMG] 

EDIT: Went for the 256Gb on UK Amazon for now, especially at £64. I will have a look later on in the year nearer Black Friday or as cost may well fall generally. Currently my entire library fits on about 150Gb on my existing 200Gb micro SD card

But thanks for the head up 

Hopefully all of this will fit within my Onkyo branded case (once it arrives!)

15. ebe2000

Card is synchronizing now, just takes quite long to get 512 GB into the system

masterpfa likes this.
First

Back
360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369
371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380
Next

Last