I am looking for a new set of IEM'S:

a little more background---

I have 4 currently working sets of IEM'S:

Panasonic HJE 900
Shure 215
VSonic GR06
Klispch S4

I love the HJE's:  bassy, with nice treble and comfy mids
I really like the Shure's also, a little more balanced.  I do like a little more on the bottom though.
The VSonics are very nice, just a little too flat for me.
I like The S4's also, and when I first got them, I felt they were the most underrated, best bang for the buck out there. After listening toi other sets, I do fel that they do lack a bit of quality in the upper regions.

I seem to like the V-shape EQ-----lots of bass, balanced midrange, and nice bright treble.

Hit me with your recommendations for my next IEM under $200.00

I am looking for something to wear anytime, bur I need something that can handle trips to the gym---treadmill and weightlifting.

Thank you for all of the high qualtiy info on this site!!

Oct 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Long time lurker---picked up lots of good info----here's my current situation

I am looking for a new set of IEM'S:

a little more background---

I have 4 currently working sets of IEM'S:

Panasonic HJE 900
Shure 215
VSonic GR06
Klispch S4

I love the HJE's:  bassy, with nice treble and comfy mids
I really like the Shure's also, a little more balanced.  I do like a little more on the bottom though.
The VSonics are very nice, just a little too flat for me.
I like The S4's also, and when I first got them, I felt they were the most underrated, best bang for the buck out there. After listening toi other sets, I do fel that they do lack a bit of quality in the upper regions.

I seem to like the V-shape EQ-----lots of bass, balanced midrange, and nice bright treble.

Hit me with your recommendations for my next IEM under $200.00

I am looking for something to wear anytime, bur I need something that can handle trips to the gym---treadmill and weightlifting.

Thank you for all of the high qualtiy info on this site!!

Easy TF10 has that exact sound signature your looking for and they cost $168 on Amazon.  If you do the flip flop mode to them which is just taking taking out the cable and fliping the housing 180 degrees and reconnecting them, when I did that they fit perfectly and I ran and lifted with them in no problem.  For the sound signature an price you want the TF10 is pretty much the best one you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back