OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #286 of 293
@jude and @AxelCloris, thanks for bringing so much gear. I loved hearing so much good stuff. Man, 4 hours just isn't enough time, is it?!

Of course, thanks to @FunctionalDoc for allowing us to invade his office. :) I enjoyed our chat about functional medicine, too.

It was nice to meet everyone, @Jayzz, @XGeneX88, @Schwibbles, others and those I've already thanked! I feel fortunate to have gotten the chance to audition so many cans and other gear.

Next stop, Cleveland area.

Oct 30, 2017 at 8:15 AM Post #287 of 293
Thanks to everyone for bringing a lot of gear to our recent event. A special thanks to @jude and @AxelCloris from Head-Fi for being so supportive of are Ohio event.
I also appreciate the patience of the members for squeezing into my small office space with all that gear.

I look forward to our next event and sounds like we will be up north closer to the Cleveland area .

Always impressed with the quality of people that come to CanJam events.

Look forward to attending and having event in the near future.

Rick

Oct 30, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #288 of 293
Let's make it more than 4 hours.There were so many headphones to listen to on so many amps and DACs. Plus, I would have liked to socialize a little more. I felt "heads-down" listening and avoiding eye contact half the time because I was on a mission, lol.

Oct 30, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #289 of 293
On listening briefly to Ether Flow open and Sony MDR-Z1R, I felt Ether flow to be thin and Sony to be too full (with a lot of body, little dark even).

Do you think my impressions are correct? If so can anyone recommend a sweet spot in the middle? Thanks!

Oct 30, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #290 of 293
On listening briefly to Ether Flow open and Sony MDR-Z1R, I felt Ether flow to be thin and Sony to be too full (with a lot of body, little dark even).

Do you think my impressions are correct? If so can anyone recommend a sweet spot in the middle? Thanks!
I personally didn't feel like the Ether Flow was thin...
But did you try the Eikon? From the very short time I heard the three of those I believe it fell in the middle.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #292 of 293

I think that totally depends on the amps used. I’m still debating on turning my Ether-C’s to Ether Flows but hate to give them up. That said the ZMF Eikons are something I’m still considering . I hate to get rid of headphones as I’ve sold one and I miss it (Alpha Dogs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back