OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #271 of 293
I was gonna meet Zjee anyway, so I'm stopping by. Feel free to kick me out.
Your more than welcome to have my spot as I can’t make it it would be a shame to miss this one as there is going to be a bunch of great gear there.

Oct 28, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #273 of 293
My spot is also open since I just got my car issues fixed and it's a bit of a drive. Doesn't help that the weather is not very good today ... first snow of the winter?

Sorry I can't bring my CA Andromedas.

Oct 28, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #275 of 293
Big thanks to Rick and the whole HF crew for putting on the Ohio meet.

It was nice to meet all of you and a rare opportunity to check out all of the great gear.

Based on all of the great cans I had a chance to demo, I already have a list of gear that I’m looking forward to eventually adding to the stable.

Thanks again.

Oct 28, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #277 of 293
Oct 28, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #279 of 293
Oct 28, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #281 of 293
My spot is also open since I just got my car issues fixed and it's a bit of a drive. Doesn't help that the weather is not very good today ... first snow of the winter?

Sorry I can't bring my CA Andromedas.
Now I know why the Andromeda weren't there. I was looking forward to running them on a MOJO but both weren't there. It would have been great to A-B them with my 64 Audio U6. Till next time!

Oct 28, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #282 of 293
Now I know why the Andromeda weren't there. I was looking forward to running them on a MOJO but both weren't there. It would have been great to A-B them with my 64 Audio U6. Till next time!

Sorry man, I spent 3+ hours in the BMV and it was just a bit too late. The snow/sleet didn't help either. If you're in Cbus let me know and you can listen to them.

Oct 28, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #284 of 293
There were quite a lot of gear, this is my first meet and haven't seen these many headphones in one place.

I was conscious to try only sub 1k phones and my picks were Fostex TH610, TH900 and HD660S. I felt Ether flow was little thin and for some reason Aeons had an uneven weight balance on my head.

Spent some good time interacting with @tryzub @Schwibbles @AxelCloris and Jude. Rick was a wonderful host.

Oct 28, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #285 of 293
Big thanks to @FunctionalDoc for hosting another fun meet and to everyone else who came out. I had a great time today meeting everyone and trying out new gear. I just wish I was able to get through more of it!

I hope everyone else learned as much as I did.

Hopefully we'll have another Ohio (or relatively local) meet at some point; would love to do it again.

There were quite a lot of gear, this is my first meet and haven't seen these many headphones in one place.

I was conscious to try only sub 1k phones and my picks were Fostex TH610, TH900 and HD660S. I felt Ether flow was little thin and for some reason Aeons had an uneven weight balance on my head.

Spent some good time interacting with @tryzub @Schwibbles @AxelCloris and Jude. Rick was a wonderful host.

Nice to meet you. Glad you found a few options that you liked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back