OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Page 20 of 20
  1. tryzub
    @jude and @AxelCloris, thanks for bringing so much gear. I loved hearing so much good stuff. Man, 4 hours just isn't enough time, is it?!

Of course, thanks to @FunctionalDoc for allowing us to invade his office. :) I enjoyed our chat about functional medicine, too.

It was nice to meet everyone, @Jayzz, @XGeneX88, @Schwibbles, others and those I've already thanked! I feel fortunate to have gotten the chance to audition so many cans and other gear.

Next stop, Cleveland area.

Schwibbles likes this.
  2. FunctionalDoc
    Thanks to everyone for bringing a lot of gear to our recent event. A special thanks to @jude and @AxelCloris from Head-Fi for being so supportive of are Ohio event.
    I also appreciate the patience of the members for squeezing into my small office space with all that gear.

I look forward to our next event and sounds like we will be up north closer to the Cleveland area .

Always impressed with the quality of people that come to CanJam events.

Look forward to attending and having event in the near future.

Rick

3. tryzub
    Let's make it more than 4 hours.There were so many headphones to listen to on so many amps and DACs. Plus, I would have liked to socialize a little more. I felt "heads-down" listening and avoiding eye contact half the time because I was on a mission, lol.

4. Jayzz
    On listening briefly to Ether Flow open and Sony MDR-Z1R, I felt Ether flow to be thin and Sony to be too full (with a lot of body, little dark even).

Do you think my impressions are correct? If so can anyone recommend a sweet spot in the middle? Thanks!

5. Schwibbles
    I personally didn't feel like the Ether Flow was thin...
    But did you try the Eikon? From the very short time I heard the three of those I believe it fell in the middle.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  6. jude Administrator
    We should do an impressions thread in the meet impressions forum. I'll post my photos there later, too.

Donal likes this.
  7. buke9
    I think that totally depends on the amps used. I’m still debating on turning my Ether-C’s to Ether Flows but hate to give them up. That said the ZMF Eikons are something I’m still considering . I hate to get rid of headphones as I’ve sold one and I miss it (Alpha Dogs).

8. AxelCloris Administrator
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Page 20 of 20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.