Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Feb 18, 2010 at 12:15 AM Post #196 of 892
Heh, I'm guessing I won't be able to trade in my e5 for a $50 discount.

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #197 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess mine shipped on the 12th also...I had to look at the website as I didn't receive any info that it shipped. Cool!

AJ, thanks for the alert! I haven't thought to check that in a while. 12th ship date for me too!

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #198 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heh, I'm guessing I won't be able to trade in my e5 for a $50 discount.

Why not? The conditions are: "It can be any portable amp but it must be commercial and can not be self-made."

I think the E5 fits the bill.

Did anyone send their trade-in to the US Office? or did everyone send them to Germany? I just don't want to send it to some abandoned warehouse and never hear from them again...

Feb 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM Post #200 of 892
Quote:

Certainly not intended as such. I apologize if anyone took it that way. I was merely trying to point out that conclusions drawn from "guesses" can be misleading. In any event this is off topic and I'll try to stay on topic from now on

No offense here...upon re-reading my post I guess my reasoning was a little obscure...I'll try to refrain from guessing in my comments from now on
wink.gif

@ jc9394
Sorry for going off topic but I just took a good look at your avatar for the first time....it's hilarious!

Feb 18, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #201 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I shipped mines to CA location yesterday.

Thanks. I'm going to ship them tomorrow then.

Off topic, but hey I'm located in Boston too
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #202 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by EraserXIV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. I'm going to ship them tomorrow then.

Off topic, but hey I'm located in Boston too
smily_headphones1.gif

MIT area...There are a few head-fier here. Take a look at the local meet on march 6th in Dedham

Feb 18, 2010 at 7:57 AM Post #203 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by EraserXIV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why not? The conditions are: "It can be any portable amp but it must be commercial and can not be self-made."

I think the E5 fits the bill.

Did anyone send their trade-in to the US Office? or did everyone send them to Germany? I just don't want to send it to some abandoned warehouse and never hear from them again...

Well, somehow I doubt that we'd be able to get a $50 discount by trading in a $20 item.

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #204 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, somehow I doubt that we'd be able to get a $50 discount by trading in a $20 item.

The $50 off is not a refund, it is taken off your order. And per Robert, any commercial amp will do, regardless of the price or working condition.

Feb 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #205 of 892
Quote:

Originally Posted by average_joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The $50 off is not a refund, it is taken off your order. And per Robert, any commercial amp will do, regardless of the price or working condition.

I will vouch for that, traded in a like-new $22 E1.

And I wanted to vouch for Robert as well, he always manages to get back to me via e-mail even though he must be super busy; I just caught him and upgraded my order to the HE model, and he got back to me again to let me know it already shipped
beerchug.gif

Feb 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #206 of 892
I just found this:

"Trade In

We will give you credit for your old headphone amplifier toward the purchase of any new Headstage amp. Please notice that the upgrade price must be $80 or more and we can only upgrade one old amp to one new order. The old amp may be faulty and can be damaged. We also accept amps made by other brands!

Please place your upgrade order and send your old amp to one of the addresses located on the Contact page. After we have received your old amp we will ship your upgrade order."

Headphonia.com -

I just found this

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #207 of 892
Got the amp today. I must say this is a contender. IMO better then move, minibox, slee voyager and (!) iquebe v1. My source today: discman sony d-303 line-out with yuin g2a. Music today: Mozart String Quartets K. 458 and K. 493 (Hagen Quartet) and Ella Fitzgerald "The Irving Berlin Songbook". Hope that helps !

Feb 19, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #209 of 892
Has Robert provided any of you with tracking information (I can feel the e-slaps coming) or is that wishful thinking? This is worse than Xmas when I was like ten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back