OH! Crazy Price Of R10......
Mar 31, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #6 of 16
In December, I think immtbiker's bass-heavy R10 (one of the most recently produced ones) went for about that price.  They were in pretty much flawless condition.

So I guess they're worth that price to some people.

Mar 31, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 16

Quote:
$6000 is a good price, since they are discontinued...they are hard to find IMO. 

That would depend on the condition of cans, it's carrying case, and if all of it's contents are included.  I've seen them go for less but they weren't in the pristine condition as the one warp08 just sold. The pair warp08 sold looks to be in pristine condition including it's carrying case and comes complete with all accessories. Also that pair has been recabled and balance terminated by APS making this particular pair higher in price.

Mar 31, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #9 of 16
Pretty sure that's warp08, and if it is, his headphones are all kept in pristine condition. A fair price IMO.

Mar 31, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #10 of 16

Quote:
Also that pair has been recabled and balance terminated by APS making this particular pair higher in price.

I would think that would make the sale go for less, actually -- from a performance standpoint the recable might be better, but from a collector's standpoint they've been tampered with.

Mar 31, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #11 of 16

Quote:
I would think that would make the sale go for less, actually -- from a performance standpoint the recable might be better, but from a collector's standpoint they've been tampered with.

Maybe, depends who you talk to. Purist may feel that the mods have depreciated the cans but personally I don't think so. The workmanship and parts are all first class.

May 6, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #13 of 16
Yeah $3,500. min bid and it say's 1 party does not work, and does not know why. The picture's looked pretty good too, to bad. 
deadhorse.gif

May 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #14 of 16

Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170621675054&si=1JrlgVquMVbjWDtX8%252FwAfVJe0m4%253D&viewitem=

Too Higher!!!!
Any One Can Answer Me This Price Is Fair Or Not?

Oh!!! I can't find any information about the S/N, the photo is too small to check its condition
and the cable has been cut, the sound may changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back