OFFICIAL: UK Meet - 27th October 2007 - Manchester
Oct 19, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #256 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there.

Isn't that a Four Tops song?
wink.gif

Oct 20, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #260 of 326
Maybe two lunch "sittings" so that there are always members in the room to look after the gear?

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:57 AM Post #262 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJoshua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe two lunch "sittings" so that there are always members in the room to look after the gear?

I'm not going, just reading this thread out of interest, and I reckon that would be a great idea.

If next year we'd have a meet in nottingham I'd be there...

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:54 PM Post #263 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by jules650 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I may be selling my Heed Canamp at the meet if anyone's interested.

I'm very interested! I've been looking at a few amps locally but they all seem to have a pretty bad rep on here - that's the Pro-Ject Headbox SE, the Creek OBH-21 and the Naim Headline. Any chance you could post a couple of pics in the meantime? Thanks.

Oct 22, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #265 of 326
Who else is getting really excited about this meet!!!

/holds hand up high in the air shouting me Me ME!

Oct 22, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #267 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJoshua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who else is getting really excited about this meet!!!

/holds hand up high in the air shouting me Me ME!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadesbass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is anyone else really starting to get excited?

*puts hand up*

Me! Me! Pick me!
wink.gif

I'm still excited, although my DT990's have developed an annoying buzzing noise in the left driver, which is very not cool*.
eek.gif
mad.gif

I'm currently in discussions with Jan from Meier Audio (where I bought them), but it's possible that I'll have to return them to him for a replacement pair.
I'll hang on the them until the weekend though, so people can try the right side at least.
wink.gif

On a slightly better note, I can bring a Meridian F80 if A) anyone's interested and B) I can figure out a way to get it on the train.
It's the R&D model, so it'll have all the latest, up-to-date bugs in it.
wink.gif

*[size=xx-small]Small[/size] competition time: I'll give a Meridan mouse mat to whoever can guess which song I was listening to when I first noticed it. Only one final answer per person, but you can change your mind as many times as you like before midnight on Friday. I'll take the last entry posted in this thread as your final answer.

Oct 23, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #269 of 326
Just finished a little bit of DIY this evening (what else would I be doing given how much work I have to do?). The Phonodome returns this weekend.
wink.gif

And isnt a facebook event more logical than a group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back