OFFICIAL: UK Meet - 27th October 2007 - Manchester
Oct 23, 2007 at 1:20 PM Post #272 of 326
Shadesbass...

I bet it's a hair on the driver... This is what killed both of my Beyer headphones (one driver on each pair)...

The dome of the driver is really sticky, and hairs stick to it like a magnet
frown.gif
I tried carefully plucking a hair off one of the drivers with some tweezers, but the hair was stuck fast to the dome and it ended up pulling the coil out from inside the driver which buggered things right up
frown.gif

I was listening to the Massive Attack "Protection" album when I first heard the annoying buzz.

Oct 23, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #273 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJoshua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shadesbass...

I bet it's a hair on the driver... This is what killed both of my Beyer headphones (one driver on each pair)...

The dome of the driver is really sticky, and hairs stick to it like a magnet
frown.gif
I tried carefully plucking a hair off one of the drivers with some tweezers, but the hair was stuck fast to the dome and it ended up pulling the coil out from inside the driver which buggered things right up
frown.gif

That's what Jan suspected too. However, I couldn't see anything stuck to the driver, so I guess they'll be going back to Beyer UK soon for a replacement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJoshua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was listening to the Massive Attack "Protection" album when I first heard the annoying buzz.

IIRC (haven't listened to it for a while) there's some pretty deep bass in that album, so I'm not surprised!

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #274 of 326
Hey guys,

I have been flying about the last few weeks so I totally forgot this is the week! I've realised I still haven't booked accommodation yet! Do any of you have any suggestions of a place I can stay for Friday + Saturday night?

Oct 24, 2007 at 9:53 AM Post #277 of 326
Yep, I am staying there on Fri and Sat, total 102 squids.

Pretty convenient if you are coming by train to Manchester Picadilly as it is only minutes away, apparently.

Anyone else staying there? My train is due to arrive on Fri at 19:50 so should be checking in sometime after 8pm.

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:55 PM Post #280 of 326
I'm fine thanks. Its just my car thats not. Steering is shot, back passenger side wheel needs replacing, the door is dented & scratched & the front bumper is cracked
frown.gif
I'm not missing this meet though!

Oct 24, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #282 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yep, I am staying there on Fri and Sat, total 102 squids.

Pretty convenient if you are coming by train to Manchester Picadilly as it is only minutes away, apparently.

Anyone else staying there? My train is due to arrive on Fri at 19:50 so should be checking in sometime after 8pm.

I'll be around on the Friday evening and, iirc, so is Duggeh.

Oct 24, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #283 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm fine thanks. Its just my car thats not. Steering is shot, back passenger side wheel needs replacing, the door is dented & scratched & the front bumper is cracked
frown.gif
I'm not missing this meet though!

Christ i thought you'd just mounted the kurb badly or something....... Well as long as your ok then all is good !

Il go get some provisions for my car (disposable BBQ, Arctic gear, Rifles, Rations) as im not sure where im going so we'll probably get lost in hillybilly land in a wood somewhere, then get hit by an EMP pulse.

Right better get back outside, plenty left to do to my MAX casework before its ready for its unveiling on saturday.

Oct 24, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #285 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Christ i thought you'd just mounted the kurb badly or something....... Well as long as your ok then all is good !

Il go get some provisions for my car (disposable BBQ, Arctic gear, Rifles, Rations) as im not sure where im going so we'll probably get lost in hillybilly land in a wood somewhere, then get hit by an EMP pulse.

Right better get back outside, plenty left to do to my MAX casework before its ready for its unveiling on saturday.

Been watching Spooks I take it?

Or is it just me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back