Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 18, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #182 of 234

You're a Tech Addict

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #184 of 234
Ridiculously ambivalent picture "triggers," and kind of sad that this forum is being used for such obviously incentivised clandestine market research. Is there nowhere left in this world that is sacrosanct from this sort of total consumerist capitalistic exploitation of our lives? For me this is what my enjoyment of music - and this site - provides… but I hardly think that the survey is capable of revealing that!!!! Personality Profile….. Angry Idealist in "@£$%" up world!!!

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #185 of 234
I am a music buff
Some truth to it with the exception that I no longer enjoy going to live events
reason - gets too loud and I rather I enjoy bands on my gears where I have better control on what gets played

That was fun :)

had hubby do it and he is a Sports Buff but I actually watch /like sports more than him

still was fun to go through it

Aug 19, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #186 of 234
It's like the quiz has known me my whole life...
frown.gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #190 of 234
Going only my experience with this survey, making my selections with great deliberation in an attempt to be as honest as possible, the results were completely bogus, describing a person that is nothing like me.  

I'm either schizophrenic or somebody is going to be making decisions based on fallacious interpretations of our selections.

But it was a fun...

Nurse?  Is it time for my medication?

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #191 of 234

Pretty Happy with my result 
beyersmile.png

You're a Tech Guru

You're king of tech. There's no hack you don't know, no secret shortcut you haven't mastered.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL about it!

Aug 20, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #193 of 234
  Am i the only sports addict here ? 
biggrin.gif

You obviously did not read the thread. All results are there already.
But never mind, its just a list of results. Only few critical remarks, but they seem to be more or less ignored.
At least this thread shows, why social media is successful collecting personal data. Everybody is so eager to learn and report something about themselves that they knew before. The brains are sleeping.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #194 of 234
I'm not asleep, but apparently I am being judged for doing something I enjoy. I have stated this more than once but this is a group of people often judged for their deep love of music and their persuit of earutopia.Yet we judge each other because other people that don't share our exact goal or avenue of pleasure.

Aug 20, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #195 of 234
I'm not asleep, but apparently I am being judged for doing something I enjoy. I have stated this more than once but this is a group of people often judged for their deep love of music and their persuit of earutopia.Yet we judge each other because other people that don't share our exact goal or avenue of pleasure.

This quiz has nothing to do with your love for music. It collects a personality profile and it adds nothing to your head-fi experience. Except for targeted adds, later, when it has been analyzed. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back