Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #211 of 234
When I took the test I was not really doing my full performance of taking the test. Actually I was practicing taking the test so that when I really took the test I would be much better at it.

Aug 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #213 of 234
share-facebook.png
share-pinterest.png
share-twitter.png
share-gplus.png

Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Music Addict

You're so close to your favourite act you can almost touch them!
Whether it's Lady Gaga or Radio Gaga you love losing yourself in the fun, chaos and beauty of some live music and culture. You're always first to know when a new act has music out or a hot up and coming actor is about to open a new show.
You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

You should check out these Wikias!
lyrics.wikia.com
ladygaga.wikia.com
onedirection.wikia.com
adele.wikia.com

share-facebook.png
share-pinterest.png
share-twitter.png
share-gplus.png

Aug 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM Post #215 of 234

Aug 26, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #219 of 234

You're a Tech Addict

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You're curious, confident, and courageous when you need to be. You like to know how everything works, and love to take things apart to find out what makes them tick. People know better than to rush you for snap decisions - you need plenty of time for all your research. And when you do speak, they listen.

Aug 28, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #222 of 234

What will you treat yourself to next? Pick one to start

None of the above. So I didn't get started

So, in terms of this survey my result, I guess, is Some Kind of Freak.

Or, in marketing terms, Useless organism we don't even need to think about.

Hmmm... OK... I can live with that!

wink_face.gif
lol.

But why is there no piece of hifi kit, or mouth-watering headphone there? It would have been more appropriate, and my result might have been less sudden and brutal.

Sep 2, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #224 of 234

You're a Gaming Addict

xD

100% true ^^

Sep 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #225 of 234
A music Buff? I'll try again 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back