Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 12, 2014 at 2:24 AM Post #61 of 234
"You're a Gaming Guru". Not what I expected. Seems like it makes its decision after the first 5 or so questions and the rest are just unrelated survey questions.
As soon as it asked me, "Where do you game most," I knew I would end up with a gaming one. 

Aug 12, 2014 at 2:27 AM Post #62 of 234
  "You're a Gaming Guru". Not what I expected. Seems like it makes its decision after the first 5 or so questions and the rest are just unrelated survey questions.
As soon as it asked me, "Where do you game most," I knew I would end up with a gaming one. 

It's more of 'do this for fun cause you're bored' type quiz than an in-depth profile creater. It's hard to define people simply, so I'd say it's not much worse than regular personality/profile quizes. People have waaaayyy too many variables 
biggrin.gif
 I guess that's what keeps things interesting.

Aug 12, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #63 of 234
I'm a Music Fan

You're a Music Fan
You're so close to your favourite act you can almost touch them!

Whether it's Lady Gaga or Radio Gaga you love losing yourself in the fun, chaos and beauty of some live music and culture. You're always first to know when a new act has music out or a hot up and coming actor is about to open a new show.

You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL about it!

Aug 12, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #64 of 234
I am a food and drink apparantly.

I guess if that means I eat everyday then yes :D.

But not even close by a long shot (is that a bit redundant?). The problem is that I am a bit all over the map so id need a 2.000 question quiz to narrow it down well.

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #65 of 234
Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Music Buff

Whether it's Lady Gaga or Radio Gaga you love losing yourself in the fun, chaos and beauty of some live music and culture. You're always first to know when a new act has music out or a hot up and coming actor is about to open a new show.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

You should check out these Wikias!

Aug 12, 2014 at 6:23 AM Post #69 of 234
Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Tech Buff

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 12, 2014 at 6:45 AM Post #71 of 234

You're a Music Fan

Aug 12, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #74 of 234

That's a first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back