Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #92 of 234
Yep. I think Jude does a very good job of keeping that "out of the way," which is very admirable, and one of the primary reasons the community has thrived. I do sometimes wonder what we aren't seeing, though.

I work in sales, so I have very little room to judge, and few reasons to :wink: but I am first and foremost a skeptic in all matters!

Quote:
Head if is one of the best sites on the internet but let's also remember it's a business too.

Aug 12, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #94 of 234

Another mystery

Aug 12, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #96 of 234
I don't think this is even remotely accurate. I feel that many of the questions didn't have choices that applied to me, nor did the one-choice-per-question allow me to choose mutliple options when I was inbetween two or more.

here you go: 

Cheers

Aug 12, 2014 at 7:19 PM Post #98 of 234
This is ********!! What is happening to Headfi?

Aug 12, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #99 of 234
The profiles all share at least half of the results.

Jude is Facebooking us.

Not sure whether to care or not; I still use Facebook. Its creepy though and I wish he wouldn't; I actually thought it was a real personality exercise, since its hosted by a site that I know to have produced fairly useful and interesting tests, but its fairly obvious at this point that it is an exercise in information gathering.

Given *some* of the behavior I've seen from moderators (they have been admittedly helpful and reasonable at times as well, but I was once approached rather aggressively for calling Jude a shill jokingly), as well as treatment of more outspoken, liberal-minded members (namelt music_4321 and nwavguy), I honestly can't say I'm surprised.

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #102 of 234
Aug 12, 2014 at 9:27 PM Post #105 of 234
Reads like a horoscope and almost as valid! LOL

Gaming? Never.

Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Mystery
You're glued to your mobile's games. There's no level you can't master, no cheat code you don't know.

You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL about it!

You should check out these Wikias!

clashofclans.wikia.com
knights-and-dragons.wikia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back