Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour!
Dec 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM Post #78 of 162
Excellent review Lachlan! I really enjoyed reading it.

Dec 8, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #80 of 162
Thanks mate!

I'm keen to read yours and other people's opinions to see how we differ in taste and perception

I'm keen on reading the reviews but only after I write mine. I don't want it to affect my view on it.

Dec 9, 2014 at 7:31 PM Post #81 of 162
Early impressions: proceed with caution. 
ph34r.gif

So far I like the bass... quite neutral to my ears and I feel it can still benefit from some mild bass boost, especially the sub bass.
Not the fastest nor tightest but it's more than acceptable. Sounds fine with heavy metal but can be a bit loose for RnB.

Mids is lovely in my opinion but degrades a bit as it goes to upper mids.

Treble is just a liiiittle bit higher than what I think is best for this tuning. But it's ok coz it'll complement a bit of bass boost. I do feel that timbre is a bit off because there's a bit of splashiness in the cymbals and there's a bit of grain in the overall texture.

Please note that these are very early impressions and I'm still experimenting with source synergy and ear cup positioning.

Overall, this is a very well balanced headphone!

Dec 10, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #84 of 162
  I just want to chime in and say, what a top bloke White Lotus is, for him to take the time and effort to organise this tour for us Aussie, hats of to you mate, what a bloody marvelous bloke you are champ!

beerchug.gif

True that!

Dec 12, 2014 at 7:14 AM Post #86 of 162
Haha - shucks guys, I did this tour because of how great all of YOU are.

Seriously - I've been apart of far too many tours to count, so I thought it was about time I chipped in and did my part!

Cheers to all of you legends! 

beerchug.gif

Dec 15, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #89 of 162
  Just read about this earlier in the AAMML thread. I hope you guys in Sydney are okay.
beerchug.gif

All good. It's been on the news all day. 5 hostages have been released/escaped already. We've got our cops and rapid response units all over it. If it gets upgraded to a terror threat then the millitary will take over. No one has been harmed which is the most important thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back