Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour!
Nov 22, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #47 of 162
Hopefully you can make it to one of the meets here in Melbourne in future!

...and now back to our regular programming (sorry for the slight drift off topic, Jensy!)
wink.gif

Nov 22, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #48 of 162
Oh! I'm probably too late to join this, but if it's still allowed, I'd like to join in on this tour. :) 

Been on a few tours as of last year, not so much this year, seeing that I've been M.I.A. due to my final year of school (the dreaded VCE). 

Not too sure if that makes me credible in any way, but I'm down for the tour if you guys are happy to include me. :) 

Location, of course, is like most of you's, Melbourne. 

Cheers.

Nov 22, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #49 of 162
Hey, just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Brooko for posting my links... as always a generous headfier.

We aren't all in Melbourne... but I wish we had some of your store options up here in Syd...

Nov 22, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #50 of 162
  Oh! I'm probably too late to join this, but if it's still allowed, I'd like to join in on this tour. :) 

Been on a few tours as of last year, not so much this year, seeing that I've been M.I.A. due to my final year of school (the dreaded VCE). 

Not too sure if that makes me credible in any way, but I'm down for the tour if you guys are happy to include me. :) 

Location, of course, is like most of you's, Melbourne. 

Cheers.

PM me your address and details buddy!

...and now back to our regular programming (sorry for the slight drift off topic, Jensy!) 
wink.gif

No need to apologise, off-topic is always where the real magic happens 
tongue.gif

Nov 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #51 of 162
Tour order has been edited into the OP!

I know Christmas/new years can be a little hectic, that's totally fine. Let me know if you'll have trouble getting a review/post out in time.

If you have any issues with the tour order, let me know!

Nov 27, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #55 of 162
  Thanks Loq! Enjoy your time with them.

PSA: Tour order changed, SkyBleu was knocked back two spots down the list for being a naughty boy because he won't be available until then.

Damn it! You couldn't bump him after me? 
wink.gif

Nov 27, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #57 of 162
  Don't worry about the order guys, I have no intention of passing these on...
tongue_smile.gif

Jokes.

Seriously though, they're a really nice can, especially from a design perspective, but they're not all about looks...

Der all about loving your ears! xD

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #58 of 162
hmmm..maybe I should buy the Urbanite on ears (smaller version) with my own money to compare? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back