Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour!
Nov 14, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #16 of 162
  I'm an American but moved over to Sydney for work about 7 months ago.  I actually ordered the Urbanite and have it being shipped over to me since I couldn't actually purchase it over here yet (you Aussies take forever to get stuff!).  I attended the Can-Con in Sydney the first month I arrived to meet some new people that shared my love of the audio world.  I plan on attending the latest Can Con Sydney here at the end of the month.  I've never officially written a review on this forum yet but this could be a great chance to start for sure.  I have a lot of comparable headphones to the Urbanite and feel I could easily make a great review comparing some that others may also have.  I'll be playing it through my Bravo V3 amp/Fiio E10 DAC combo at work and my Fiio X3 and Sansa Clip+ on my train ride to and from work.  This is a really cool opportunity and hopefully I can contribute from an expat perspective. 
darthsmile.gif

If you planing on going to the next one you better sign up before it's too late!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/733583/can-con-4-75-sydney-australia-meet-30-november-2014

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:14 PM Post #19 of 162
I should hopefully receive them sometime this week.

I'll post photos, but will leave my impressions until the end! 

I've had a few more people PM me with applications.

If you want to be in on this tour, you have until Friday to apply!

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #20 of 162
  I should hopefully receive them sometime this week.

I'll post photos, but will leave my impressions until the end! 

I've had a few more people PM me with applications.

If you want to be in on this tour, you have until Friday to apply!

Exciting!!!

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:51 PM Post #21 of 162
Hey fellas, 

I am n05ey and have recently become a bit more of an active member of head-fi, participating in the recent x1 and twinwoofers tours. I am currently halfway through writing up my akg q701 review. I am based in Syd and would relish a chance to participate in this tour. I try to give a bit of a flavour not just how things sound but how they actually fit into my life as there are more qualified ears but I try to give a fun read 
normal_smile .gif

Nov 17, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #22 of 162
They have arrived!

Thank you, Sennheiser!

I won't give my impressions until the end of the tour.

If you want to be apart of this review tour, you have until Friday the 21st of November to apply!

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #30 of 162

Users who are viewing this thread

Back