Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #16 of 317
Mike mentioned he might just come as himself. He'll know later on. I'll definitely take your suggestions in mind. I've contacted Aurisonics. I haven't heard back. I'll ping Dale again. Grado doesn't really show up at meets anymore, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #17 of 317
consider me a likely......it's just too far in advance to know for certain what I might need to do that day

Jul 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #19 of 317
Sweet will do. I'd like to really give Aurisonics a shot next time around. Was so busy with other stuff.

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #21 of 317
Welcome to the party. Sorry for your wallet. :wink:

Jul 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #22 of 317
Just letting everyone know, I am selling some cables, If you mention this thread I'll donate 10% of my money to helping fund the meet up. It's all I really can do to help out at the moment

Jul 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #23 of 317
november-9th-2013/15#post_9620027"]Mike mentioned he might just come as himself. [/quote]

I think this means he won't wear that hat he always has.

Rumor is that underneath it is a smaller hat in exactly the same style.

Either way, hope to see him there.

Jul 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #27 of 317
Quote:
Dale seemed cool with the idea of coming out in Nov when I corresponded with him, so definitely hit him up again this week if possible.

On the same note, anyone contact Dimitri from Musicaacoustics? 

Jul 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #28 of 317
I'm so going to try and make it there for this.  Especially if Woo Audio is bringing some amps to listen to... I have a need to hear their SET stuff!
atsmile.gif

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #29 of 317
Quote:
I think this means he won't wear that hat he always has.

Rumor is that underneath it is a smaller hat in exactly the same style.

Either way, hope to see him there.

Pray tell...

Also thanks for the donation(s).

I will give Dale a shout this week. I couldn't find Dimitri's contact info via Head-Fi so I contacted him via the MusicaAcoustics website. Never heard back. If anyone has contact info for him let me know via PM.

Jul 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #30 of 317
Hi all!

I am a new member to Head-Fi, but have been a casual reader of the forums from time to time.  So far, the information and advice that I have received from reading the forums have been extremely helpful to me and my growing interest in high-quality audio equipment.  The Head-Fi community is wonderful and I definitely want to take part in it.  Therefore, as this will be my first meet ever, I would like participate by offering to bring my pair of HiFiMAN HE-400s and FiiO E07k.

Looking forward to the meet!

(I also plan to bring a guest, so please add 2 to the list. Thanks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back