Official ChiUniFI 2 Thread November 8th 2008
Nov 1, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #121 of 164
Talked with TTVJ today and he is heading in for the meet. Todd indicated he was bringing the 307A as well as the new Luxman headphone amplifier.

This is going to be a great meet.
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #122 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Talked with TTVJ today and he is heading in for the meet. Todd indicated he was bringing the 307A as well as the new Luxman headphone amplifier.

This is going to be a great meet.
biggrin.gif

Great news
smily_headphones1.gif

One week to go fellas, let the anticipation go nuts
tongue.gif

Nov 1, 2008 at 8:18 PM Post #123 of 164
Where can I find more info on this meet? I don't see anything in the 1st post; 2nd post has attendees list. Billy's MySpace page either doesn't have anything on it or I don't know how to navigate MySpace pages... I can't even figure out where the meet is, what time (I know it is at a hotel in Skokie)?

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #124 of 164
I will try to attend this meeting. I will try to bring the following.

recabled SA5K.
recabled K1000
Either DIY F1 or 845 SET
DIY Squeez box based computer source
Stax Lambda
AT W1000 and Yamamoto that I will be putting up for sale soon.

Hope to be able to hear some more electrostatics in the meeting, particularly a stax Omega 2....

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #125 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pars /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where can I find more info on this meet? I don't see anything in the 1st post; 2nd post has attendees list. Billy's MySpace page either doesn't have anything on it or I don't know how to navigate MySpace pages... I can't even figure out where the meet is, what time (I know it is at a hotel in Skokie)?

The information is pretty scattered. Check post #'s 29, 35 and 92, they have most of the info you will need.

Nov 2, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #126 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pars /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just edited my post on page 1 to include the basic info as well.

Nov 2, 2008 at 2:05 PM Post #128 of 164
Really looking forward to seeing you all. I will be there late - the NU - Ohio State game is at 11, so I will likely catch just the last 2-3 hours of the meet, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Nov 2, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #130 of 164
Those who will make it to my place will have the first hand listen to the A-10 as a pre-amp in a speaker system & also as an electrostatic amp with HE90 phones.
We are working on getting some dinner for all who will show up after the meet is over.
Ray Samuels

Nov 3, 2008 at 12:43 AM Post #131 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those who will make it to my place ..................
We are working on getting some dinner for all who will show up after the meet is over.
Ray Samuels

I will be sure to bring some Bloomington Beer Nuts for those needing some snacks. I picked up some Beer Nuts 1)Cashews, 2) Pecans 3)Almonds and 4)Macadamia.

Nov 3, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #134 of 164
Ray, I wish I could make it to your place - those handmade beauties (speakers) must be a very nice listen and itgive me the opprotunity to play the Porgy and Bess album on a serious vinyl rig (Skylab - yours too).

Nov 3, 2008 at 3:19 AM Post #135 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be sure to bring some Bloomington Beer Nuts for those needing some snacks. I picked up some Beer Nuts 1)Cashews, 2) Pecans 3)Almonds and 4)Macadamia.

thanks so much MAN!

Yes!!!!!! I still remember being saved from hunger while out in Montana!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know of the Shure guys will be having a tour again?

no Tour this year, will try to reach Matt this week though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back