Official 99.99% Teflon Coated Silver Wire Group Buy
Aug 17, 2004 at 9:40 PM Post #184 of 424
Has anyone else noticed the interesting spread of people that have paid.

GENERALLY speaking, those in the middle have paid. Makes me wonder, have the people at the top of the list over committed and the people on the bottom of the list not really interested???

I'm not trying to be personal, just looking at the trend. I'm probably have too much time on my hands.
icon10.gif

Aug 17, 2004 at 9:50 PM Post #185 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Erskine
GENERALLY speaking, those in the middle have paid. Makes me wonder, have the people at the top of the list over committed and the people on the bottom of the list not really interested???

well, I just finished a packed five week prep course for the MCAT and took the 8+ hour test on the 14th so haven't had the time to get the money sent out. I like to take a day or two off after finishing something that requires a lot of work like that... I'm going out to send the payment right now like I've said yesterday.

intlplby has started asking for payments only a few days ago and I would assume people are quite busy and haven't gotten around to paying him... but I'm pretty sure they are going to pay him since this is a great deal and most group buy orders get paid by the deadline.

Aug 18, 2004 at 1:56 AM Post #189 of 424
I sent an MO by mail... hope it arrives shortly.
tongue.gif

Aug 18, 2004 at 3:17 AM Post #190 of 424
Ayt999 and Magic168's silver wire money is both in the mail (no sense on 3% of 695 going to paypal)

turing is out of town until thursday night and will pay me then

Waiting for paypals from:
eggi
dreamslacker
jhawk22

trying to figure out how to work things out with judo since he is in hungary and there is no paypal for him

i haven't heard from:
reader
sovkiller
oli
garbz
pburke
jack head
xtreme4099
damitamit

if i don't hear from them by thursday night i will take orders from those waiting in line:
1) MisterX - 20ft
2) bg4533
3) bradjudy +20ft

I'm pretty confident we can accomodate all three of them....

Aug 18, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #191 of 424
Thanks. My ideal amount would be 40ft. As long as I can get 20ft I would like some though.

How about using Western Union to get the money from judo, they are in Hungary.

edit-i need a little more than I originally thought.

Aug 18, 2004 at 4:55 AM Post #192 of 424
Sorry about the long delay. It's been a busy week with Power outs, Hdd crashes, credit problems, and to top it all off my headphone amp blew up.

I've just sent my payment via paypal. Just please note i wanted 45ft and not 30ft, I adjusted the payment to reflect this.

I can't speak for oli but i believe that he will not be participating.

Thank you yet again for orchestrating this group buy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back