Official 99.99% Teflon Coated Silver Wire Group Buy
Aug 25, 2004 at 12:57 AM Post #211 of 424
i recieved money from trevornetwork today.... i m going to deposit it tomorrow..... so hopefully that money and the paypal transfer should be in my account by thursday..

as soon as the money is all there i will give tom a call and order 6 rolls

except for judo i am going to cancel the orders for jhawk22 and pburke and take orders from some of the waitlisted people.

those who were waitlisted don't dispair..... i will see about buying a half roll (500ft) to bring the total to 6500ft. if the price isnt the same for a half roll then we will keep this thread alive and when i see total demand for another 1000 feet i will order another roll

drew

Aug 26, 2004 at 1:04 AM Post #212 of 424
Enough money is in my account to order 6000ft

I am going to call CalFineWire tomorrow and ask if they can do 6500 ft at the same or lower price per foot if they say yes I am going to wait until friday when the last check goes in to place the order. if not i am going to place a 6000ft order and when we have enough demand for another 1000 ft or so i will order again.

currently we have enough demand for 290+ft

drew

Aug 27, 2004 at 3:25 AM Post #216 of 424
another day or so wouldn't be too bad. at least you now have all the money needed to place the order.

Aug 27, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #218 of 424
if you put it that way, I guess it isn't that good.

come to think of it, I never got a call back or an e-mail for the information I requested when I contacted them a while ago. they are not into customer service I guess.
frown.gif

Aug 27, 2004 at 6:21 AM Post #219 of 424
I don't know how companies like this survive nowadays. If I wasn't in this order i'd recomend u leave a nasty voice message full of nice colourful language and take ur business to the next seller :S

Aug 27, 2004 at 7:13 PM Post #220 of 424
I've dealt with them before. Their CS is shoddy and their salespeople very curt. It seems they get irritated if you ask too many questions. But not responding to an outright order is beyond me.
confused.gif

Aug 27, 2004 at 8:00 PM Post #221 of 424
now i am kind of mad

i called today and he was in a sales meeting and i called back again at 2:40 and he was gone for the day.

i left a message yesterday and got no call back

called 3 times yesterday and 2 times today

the 2nd time today i talked to another sales rep to see if i could place the order with them, but that guy said he can't really get in the middle of it and that i will have to wait until monday.

do they want the sale or not

called cooner wire and they do not carry 4n silver

anyone else know a company that carries 4n silver

Aug 27, 2004 at 8:07 PM Post #222 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by intlplby
now i am kind of mad
i called today and he was in a sales meeting and i called back again at 2:40 and he was gone for the day.
i left a message yesterday and got no call back
called 3 times yesterday and 2 times today
the 2nd time today i talked to another sales rep to see if i could place the order with them, but that guy said he can't really get in the middle of it and that i will have to wait until monday.
do they want the sale or not

From my side of the fence there is no reason to get too bent out of shape over it. It still is a very good deal. Of course I'm not the person dealing with the shotty Customer care.
rolleyes.gif
In other words, no worries. thanks for doing the leg work!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 27, 2004 at 8:13 PM Post #224 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by Califinewire website
Wouldn't it be great to work only 3 blocks from the beach? Here at California Fine Wire we have that privilege to work near the beautiful ocean on the Central Coast of California.

Hmm.. maybe that's some of the problem. all surfing.

Hey, isn't there someone in this GB that lives near Grover Beach or Pizmo beach CA? Maybe they would be willing to walk down there and give a friendly rap on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back