Official 99.99% Teflon Coated Silver Wire Group Buy
Aug 13, 2004 at 3:56 PM Post #166 of 424
I updated the first page with payments so far..... I didn't post the amount people paid since some people may be more hard off than others so if somebody couldn't afford to tip for a head-fi donation it wouldn't be known publicly. If people object to this I can post amounts paid publicly

Let's aim for all payments by next friday at 12 noon

Seth---

no prob, It's probably coming my way next......NC.... they don't call our hockey team the "Carolina Hurricanes" for nothing you know.... Fran and Floyd kicked our butts

----------------------------------
Payments Recieved so far:

philodox
highflyin9
chillysalsa
drewd
KYTguy

Aug 13, 2004 at 8:18 PM Post #169 of 424
I'm busy until sunday so I'll have to send the check on monday. it should arrive before the payment deadline so (hopefully) no worries.

Aug 13, 2004 at 11:15 PM Post #171 of 424
intlplby just as a matter of interest, how did you inform people of the paypal details?

Did i miss a post or just not get a PM/EMail. I'm feeling neglected
frown.gif
But ultimatly not my problem, afterall there's many dollars here with ur name on it
biggrin.gif

Also incase you missed the first time my location is in Australia. (front page wasn't updated)

Gracias!

Aug 13, 2004 at 11:37 PM Post #172 of 424
i haven't sent out any emails about collecting payment...

look for your name in thetable in the first post of the thread.... find out how much your wire costs ($.695*num_feet) then add shipping and appropriate insurance amount..... that is the amount owed.... then add 3% if using paypal....

make sure you include screenname, email address and shipping address with the payment

. i posted it in the thread and was going to wait two days to see how many people will read it in the thread and pay without having to type out messages to everyone......

after two days i will send messages requesting payment from those who have not paid yet..........

so far the money collected is at $1233.... the moment 4195 is reached i'll place the order (we should reach 4195 before everyone has paid because there is the insurance money and shipping money)

then there is a 4-5 week lead time to manufacture the wire..... during that time period i will print out labels and prepare packages for shipping...... so as soon as the wire arrives i just need to measure out wire, affix postage, seal package and ship.....

i know everyone here, including myself is quite anxious to get this wire so i might look into having them ship in a slightly faster way than UPS ground so i wait only 3 days or so instead of 7 days or so.

Aug 14, 2004 at 2:29 AM Post #174 of 424
address list started.... all addresses i have gotten so far have been added.... front page updated

as a quality control measure, the week before I am scheduled to recieve the wire I will send everybody an email with the addresses they gave me for confirmation..... i don't want to have any packages lost due to missed typos

15 payments recieved.
32 payments pending

Aug 16, 2004 at 4:09 PM Post #179 of 424
2174.75 collected so far

approx 2075 needed to cover cost of wire, shipping and insurance

$100 in head-fi donations collected so far.....

I have updated my spreadsheet with all addresses of people who have paid so far

People who haven't paid yet:

ayt999
magic168
dreamslacker
eggi
haycheng
turing
DaKi][er
reader
judo
kentamcolin