Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #122 of 458
  Guess I'd better clarify - 
I do plan to attend, emergencies not withstanding of course (ask @CEE TEE, he's probably doing the "Oh sure" eye roll right now).

If I bring the full rig - Cavalli Liquid Crimson and Audio-gd Dac-19 10th with the older USB32 interface, Mr. Speakers Ether C

I may travel light and bring the Ether C's and whatever my portable solution morphs into between now and then.

Just wondering, have you 1.1 upgraded your Ether C's yet? I've done the upgrade on mine and it would be interesting to A/B them if possible/feasible...

May 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM Post #125 of 458
  I'll be sharing the table with my buddy at Tru Fi Speakers and he'll be exhibiting his custom modded headphones, and I'll have my Tru-Fi modded HP-100 headpone on display that we came up with together. It's an absolute relic and has timeless synergy with my Elise.

Also @warrenpchi, myself and others would love to see how the Elise fares against the Liquid Tungsten... my Elise will be totally pimped out with rare tubes and I'm betting it will hold it's own quite well...
basshead.gif
tongue_smile.gif

PS- this will be the Elise's first time ever at an official Head-Fi meet

Can't wait to try the Tru-Fi HP-100  !!

I guess I found a new table to camp at... 
wink.gif

May 15, 2016 at 11:56 PM Post #126 of 458
Sounds excellent, but the Elise is gonna be the real show stopper, especially if I can get my hands on the likes of the Bimby DAC beforehand. And there should be two of the Tru-Fi modded HP-100's at my table, which are BTW in the process or further revision for even better refinement. I'll be walking around much of the time though but the guy behind Tru-Fi Speakers (@Packdemon) will be manning the table the whole day. He will be using my Cavalli LC amp to demo his custom modded headphones. Here's his photo from another meet BTW. 

Also I would love to try the HEX on my Elise...

May 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #129 of 458
Subscribed!

I'm hoping more people will be displaying their personal collections. The commercial presence last year was a bit much. Missing the ol' Michigan meets! :xf_eek:

May 17, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #130 of 458
  Guess I'd better clarify - 
I do plan to attend, emergencies not withstanding of course (ask @CEE TEE, he's probably doing the "Oh sure" eye roll right now).

If I bring the full rig - Cavalli Liquid Crimson and Audio-gd Dac-19 10th with the older USB32 interface, Mr. Speakers Ether C

I may travel light and bring the Ether C's and whatever my portable solution morphs into between now and then.

Bring yours so I don't have to haul mine up from LA!  :p

May 19, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #131 of 458
I would like to come and bring gear as well.  Not sure what I plan to bring but a half table would be nice.  Might need a full one though depending on how big my new amp turns out to be. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back