Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #106 of 458
May 12, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #107 of 458
  I'd be happy if this meet was like the bay area HF meet last summer where member rigs were interspaced between MOTs.

This meet will feature both exhibitors and member rigs like the last few SF meets. I'll be posting more details on how we allocate the space after my visit with Wikia next week. For those wishing to bring their own rigs, please PM me to reserve space.  

Oh I'm coming. Haven't finished my travel details but oh yes I'm coming. And now that you mention good food......

Fantastic news Eu Jin, can't wait to see you again!
beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #109 of 458
Well I for one wouldn't consider anybody who owns a Gustard H10 / X12 to be a newbie - even if so this shows a lot of good taste / knowledge in the hobby! I for one have been reading about the H10 for like 2 years and have yet to try it. I don't need it, seeing how I have an Elise amp I'll be bringing which compares favorably against many summit-fi amps, but wouldn't mind trying it if you could bring it. You could probably share someones table so you don't need to sit with it all day.

May 13, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #111 of 458
Looks like everybody is planning to bring some pretty cool stuff!  
smile.gif
  I guess now's a good time to kick in and up the ante?

I'll start with a Liquid Tungsten rig.  The Liquid Tungsten proto that I'll be bringing should be the final voicing that we want to go with, so I'd love to get some feedback on that from you guys.  If all goes well, I'll be feeding that with a new Bricasti M1 Special Edition, which sounds fantastic with our stuff!  And if all goes really well, I'll have a new - and as-of-yet unannounced - summit-fi headphone to pair with it!

And maybe I could bring a production Liquid Spark as well?

May 14, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #115 of 458
I'll be sharing the table with my buddy at Tru Fi Speakers and he'll be exhibiting his custom modded headphones, and I'll have my Tru-Fi modded HP-100 headpone on display that we came up with together. It's an absolute relic and has timeless synergy with my Elise.

Also @warrenpchi, myself and others would love to see how the Elise fares against the Liquid Tungsten... my Elise will be totally pimped out with rare tubes and I'm betting it will hold it's own quite well...
basshead.gif
tongue_smile.gif

PS- this will be the Elise's first time ever at an official Head-Fi meet

May 15, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #117 of 458
I'll be there!

May 15, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #118 of 458
On my calendar to attend.

May 15, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #119 of 458
Guess I'd better clarify - 
I do plan to attend, emergencies not withstanding of course (ask @CEE TEE, he's probably doing the "Oh sure" eye roll right now).

If I bring the full rig - Cavalli Liquid Crimson and Audio-gd Dac-19 10th with the older USB32 interface, Mr. Speakers Ether C

I may travel light and bring the Ether C's and whatever my portable solution morphs into between now and then.

May 15, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #120 of 458
Awesome looking forward to this! Would be awesome to get Empire Ears to exhibit :) 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back