Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #35 of 458
I'm planning to be there too. Will be my first ever time to SF.

May 2, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #38 of 458
I missed this event last year, but it looks like I can make it this time around. Just bought my ticket. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

May 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #39 of 458
I'll be there 
beyersmile.png

May 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #40 of 458

I wasn't going... then I saw this.

Oh hells yes. I'll be there. 
biggrin.gif

(wouldn't miss it!!!!)

May 3, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #41 of 458
I'll be there!  Looking forward to meeting some of the Bay Area folks!   @aamefford
 going?

I missed this event last year, but it looks like I can make it this time around. Just bought my ticket. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I wasn't going... then I saw this.

Oh hells yes. I'll be there.  :D

(wouldn't miss it!!!!)

Dang, gotta make this one. So far it looks good!

May 3, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #42 of 458
                           I'll be goin' to the show like it aint no joke
The last two local shows I may have been the ringleader, but now I'm more of a feeder
             Because now I've got an amp so sublime, you can only call it divine
        And a modded SoundMagic, so great to miss it would be tragic...

Translation:
I'll definitely make it to this one! Looking forward to seeing old faces from the last few meets that I attended and set up, not to forget @Stillhart, @joe, @third_eye, @jazzfan (if you still like me LOL), and @moedawg140 (really looking forward to trying your IEMs) 

And this time I'm bringing an amp that is largely considered an end-game to almost all who have owned it, and perhaps it's first ever appearance at an official Head-Fi meet ever: Meet the Elise from Feliks Audio.

(one of many hundreds of possible tube combinations)

This is THE amp that consistently competes well with others many times above it's pricepoint - a sound that is immaculate, holographic, and just plain divine! The *only* problem with the Elise is being able to find words to describe the sound! You gotta hear it for yourself!

Also I'm bringing the world's first ever balanced +- unbalanced modded SoundMagic HP-100 from a local hobbyist @Packdemon who calls it the Tru-Fi Mod. And I'll tell ya, the  sound from this is absolutely immense, smooth and as lush as you could ever want, coming in the top 3 out of probably around 30 closed-back I've ever tried.

... that is of course, if I can set up a little member showcase there? My good friends over at the Elise thread as well as myself have been dying to see how this compares to the likes of the Zana Deux for quite some time.

Let me know if I can exhibit, and you'll see this aint no gimmick

May 3, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #43 of 458
Tmoney, bearFNF, Currawong, shane55, jazzfan, aamefford are in already???  
This is a good time for me to come out of the woodwork!  I doubt I will listen to much and that is OK.  
tongue.gif

EDIT:  Just read that breakdown isn't until 6pm- that's great, usually just seems too short to get it all in...

May 3, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #44 of 458
Oh I just realised we should PM Third Eye and that there will be member showcases too. Awesomeness!

Also @third_eye a small suggestion - possibly add the following to the event page:
- Which floor it will be on
- If there's a loading zone for people with heavy gear, and maybe a photo of it and the building entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back