Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jul 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #364 of 521
Jul 10, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #365 of 521
So I have a fully balanced Pass Labs F4 (100W per channel speaker amp)that I am just about to finish building and was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring it so that they could potentially hook up their headphones to it.  Otherwise I will leave it at home.  Either way here is an update to the gear list.

Audeze LCD3's
Creative Aurvana Live
AMB Labs Beta 22 (4 channels with a couple more perks as well)
Yulong DA8
Pass Labs F4 (if someone wants me to bring it)

Jul 10, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #366 of 521
I plan to stop by for this one to hear some gear. Researching different DACs and would love to hear the LCD2 and the HE560 in person.

l probably will bring my portable setup:

Sennheisser Amperior
FiiO E18
Surface 3 Pro

Looks like there will be multiples of Alpha Dogs so i don't plan on bringing them but i do i have a Lyr 2 if anyone is interested.  

Jul 10, 2014 at 5:40 PM Post #367 of 521
  So I have a fully balanced Pass Labs F4 (100W per channel speaker amp)that I am just about to finish building and was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring it so that they could potentially hook up their headphones to it.  Otherwise I will leave it at home.  Either way here is an update to the gear list.

Audeze LCD3's
Creative Aurvana Live
AMB Labs Beta 22 (4 channels with a couple more perks as well)
Yulong DA8
Pass Labs F4 (if someone wants me to bring it)

Hmm, YES! I would love to hear the HE-6 through that. But I don't have anything to connect it with. Also, I will put you down for a full table!

Jul 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #369 of 521

Hmm, YES! I would love to hear the HE-6 through that. But I don't have anything to connect it with. Also, I will put you down for a full table!

I think I can dig up something so that you can hook it up to the binding posts.  I have some extra cable laying around.  Also thanks 
beerchug.gif
.  I think you will like this thing.  It is going to be huge.  Also I hope it works when I finish building it.  
rolleyes.gif

Jul 10, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #371 of 521
I plan to stop by for this one to hear some gear. Researching different DACs and would love to hear the LCD2 and the HE560 in person.

l probably will bring my portable setup:

Sennheisser Amperior

FiiO E18

Surface 3 Pro

Looks like there will be multiples of Alpha Dogs so i don't plan on bringing them but i do i have a Lyr 2 if anyone is interested.  

I am indeed interested in the Lyr2, if it is convenient to bring.

Jul 11, 2014 at 1:10 AM Post #372 of 521
you know I'm NOT MISSING this one!!!

and I plan on bringin' the big guns:

Audeze LCD-X, XC
Sennheiser HD800
Mr. Speakers (Alphas - poss Mad Dogs)
Cavalli Audio LAu
McIntosh D100 DAC
MacBook Pro/Amarra

still considering wiring:
System writing will ALL be Nordost Heimdall 2 w/ Quantum power products

Headphone cables:
Double Helix Cables
WyWires
Moon Audio

Damn dude after reading your amazeballs review of the LAu (still the best review ever), I wanted to come out from the east bay and see about a GSX v LAu shoot out. But I'm leaving town for work on July 18 and will miss the meet. Next time!

Jul 11, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #373 of 521
Ok, this raffle keeps getting better and better. @warrenpchi, are you sure we can't change the rules and participate?
wink.gif
(just kiddin')

Mr Speakers - Mad Dog Headphone WyWires - $1000 Gift Certificate
Sennheiser - Momentum Headphone
Ultimate Ears - UE900 Earphone
Oppo Digital - PM-2 Headphone
HiFiman - HM-700 DAP & RE-600b Earphone
Audeze - LCD2 Bamboo
Darin Fong Audio - Out of Your Head Software
Audio DNYA - IEM cable
Noble Audio - Noble 4
Voxoa - Voxoa HD Wireless Headphone
Pendulumic - Stance 1 Wireless Headphone

Jul 11, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #375 of 521

Lol, he got demoted (wolfetan44)!  
biggrin.gif

OOPS. 3 is my favorite number and so I was PROmoting him!
wink.gif

Lol, my bad! 
redface.gif
  Dude is gonna be swamped!

So I have a fully balanced Pass Labs F4 (100W per channel speaker amp)that I am just about to finish building and was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring it so that they could potentially hook up their headphones to it.  Otherwise I will leave it at home.

I have an HE-5LE that I'd love to hear with that, though I would feel pretty bad about asking you to bring that bad boy. 
frown.gif

I think I can dig up something so that you can hook it up to the binding posts.

Well I guess that takes care of that then! 
biggrin.gif

Ok, this raffle keeps getting better and better. @warrenpchi, are you sure we can't change the rules and participate?
wink.gif
(just kiddin')

Mr Speakers - Mad Dog Headphone WyWires - $1000 Gift Certificate
Sennheiser - Momentum Headphone
Ultimate Ears - UE900 Earphone
Oppo Digital - PM-2 Headphone
HiFiman - HM-700 DAP & RE-600b Earphone
Audeze - LCD2 Bamboo
Darin Fong Audio - Out of Your Head Software
Audio DNYA - IEM cable
Noble Audio - Noble 4
Voxoa - Voxoa HD Wireless Headphone
Pendulumic - Stance 1 Wireless Headphone

Well, one of us has to do the drawing and stuff... I'll take one for the team if you wanna enter.  But then I'm not doing the drawing for the L.A. meet next month, it being mah birfday and all. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back