That's bcschmerker4® to you!
- Mar 30, 2012
- Byron, California, USA
Some Important Meet Updates!
Looks like Sennheiser and JH Audio won't be able to join us this time around.
But Avatar Acoustics and AudioVision SF are confirmed additions!
Speaking of AudioVision SF, they come bearing sale prices and demo units:
- Ifi Micro Idac 24/192 USB DAC/Headamp: retail $299 - 1 demo at $249
- IfI Micro USB Power: retail $199 - 1 demo at $179
- Burson Soloist HA-160: retail $999 - 1 demo at $849
- Burson Conductor 1793 DAC/Headphone Amp: retail $1,250 - sale at $1,099
- Fosgate Signature Tube Headphone Amp: retail $1,499 - 1 demo at $1,299
- Astell & Kern AK100 portable HiFi player and KEF M500 package: retail $999 - special package price $799
- Astell & Kern AK120 portable HiFi player: retail $1,299 - 1 demo at $1,149
- NuForce CDP-8 CD player: retail $1550 - 1 demo at $999
- Nordost Heimdall Analog RCAs 1M: retail $670 - 1 demo at $499
- Nordost Frey Analog RCAs 1M: retail $1,100 - 1 demo at $799
- Nordost Vishnu Power 2M: retail $660 - 1 demo at $499
- Nordost Brahma Power 2M: retail $1,500 - 1 used at $799
- HiFiman HE-400 Headphones: retail $399 - sale at $299
- Ultrasone Edition 10 Headphones: retail $2,699 - 1 demo at $1,899
- Beyerdynamic T1 Headphones: retail $1,399 - sale at $999
All demos come with box/manual and full warranty... and AudioVision SF is an authorized dealer for these brands!
With any luck, there won't be too many shake-ups from here on out.
Thanks for the heads up on the scratch; the Sennheiser® rep must have run into either schedule conflicts (as did I) or hardware shortages. Please do keep us informed on the schedule for the autumn Meet - hopefully I can make that one.