Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jul 11, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #376 of 521

I have an HE-5LE that I'd love to hear with that, though I would feel pretty bad about asking you to bring that bad boy. 
frown.gif

Don't worry it will be no problem at all.  Gives me a chance to show off my builds 
evil_smiley.gif
....even if I estimate it will weigh about 50lbs haha.  I want to try hooking my LCD3's up to it too so that will give me incentive to do so.  

Oh I forgot to add that I don't a hifiman cable with a 4pin xlr termination so if someone has one of those we will definately be able to hook everything up to the F4

Jul 11, 2014 at 6:50 PM Post #379 of 521
  As a reminder, we will have a  BUY/SELL Corner where we will set up an easel pad and markers at the Registration Desk Area where items can be listed along with their location/phone number within the meet! 

That's really awesome! I hope to clear off some stuff, to fund my first ever CIEM & to gain enlightenment at the meet :)

Jul 11, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #381 of 521
Looks like ref1 should make it here by meet. Since it is universal iem, you guys are welcome to try it. However not sure what to do about ear tips so if you have some to bring or from another table, that would be great.

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #382 of 521
Looks like ref1 should make it here by meet. Since it is universal iem, you guys are welcome to try it. However not sure what to do about ear tips so if you have some to bring or from another table, that would be great.

Wow.. Ref1 is on my mind this few weeks, is the tip same as 1p2?

Jul 12, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #383 of 521
Asked in PM:  Will UE have meet discounts?

Yes!  20% off all models (except the UE4) and free impressions from noon to 2pm.

Jul 12, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #385 of 521
Wow.. Ref1 is on my mind this few weeks, is the tip same as 1p2?

I believe so, but just got bad news that shipment is actually not going to be done until Monday AFTER the meet. Sorry :frowning2:

Jul 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #386 of 521
  I'll be there with my Sennheiser HD 800s. (So no sign of any Benchmark DACs?)

I can bring my DAC1 HDR if you want to give it a listen. I didn't request table space (I don't have enough cool stuff for it to be worthwhile, plus I don't really want to get there at 7:30 in the morning :wink: ), but we can coordinate something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back