O.J. Simpson.
Nov 15, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #3 of 94
You know, I'm not a religious man, but there are days I hope there is a hell.

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #4 of 94
Unreal. How on earth could his attorneys allow him to do that? Can you imagine how furious the Brown and Goldman families will be? I wonder if they are entitled to any of the proceeds pursuant to some agreement. Just incredible.

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #5 of 94
I'm shocked. Why on earth would he want to go on TV and do a show like this? and why release a book?

It just boggles my mind that after going through that trial and saying all along that he's innocent that he wants to rake through it all again and get it back into everyone's minds.

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:48 PM Post #6 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
Unreal. How on earth could his attorneys allow him to do that?

Double jeopardy...can't be tried twice for the same crime. Remember, he was found "not guilty".
rolleyes.gif

He could, in theory, stand in the public square and ADMIT to killing her and pay no legal price (save for something like perjury, perhaps??). That doesn't mean that he ought not pay a price for it anyway....and the other jackals who would seek to promote this abomination for financial gain.

EDIT - Just so everyone knows, I'm not advocating violence here. By "pay a price" I mean non-stop protesting outside of his home, boycotting the producers of the TV show and book, and so on. I mean, really...is there no shame where $$ are concerned?

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #7 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by m_memmory
I'm shocked. Why on earth would he want to go on TV and do a show like this? and why release a book?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:05 PM Post #9 of 94
Disgusting on many levels.

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:10 PM Post #10 of 94
That kind of a humiliation IMHO very few other nations can stand.

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #11 of 94
first of all omgosh monkey's eyes open! feaky...

Were any of the details published in his book? Pertaining to what he actually said in court. If so then it would seem instead if "If I Did It", be "How I Did It- What You Did Not Learn From The Proceedings"

Nov 15, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #12 of 94
Is this real? It can't be. It just can't. The world has not come to this. Please. Tell me this is a joke. Please. For the love of all that is right in the world, please tell me that this is wrong, that a man wrote a book detailing how he would have committed a murder just for the financial gain and publicity. This isn't real. CNN is running an obscenely early April Fool's joke. Something. Anything. Let me hold onto at least a shred of respect for our modern society.

Nov 15, 2006 at 6:59 PM Post #13 of 94
You guys need to watch "Juiced", now that's mess up.
tongue.gif

Nov 15, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #14 of 94
When I read the news this morning, I show it to my workmate and said, "This is the most stupid thing I read." I'm just wondering if during the interview, that idiot slip and provide new facts which will be strong enough to get a guilty verdict. Can they do a trial or is it still under double jeopardy?

Nov 15, 2006 at 9:13 PM Post #15 of 94
It truly is amazing how something can go THAT drastically wrong inside a person's head, that doing this kind of stuff could seem POSSIBLE, let alone a positive and good thing to do.

If anything, I pity OJ, because he's clearly suffering from some massive defect of brain. If he drops of a brain tumour somewhere in the frontal lobes some time in the future, then you heard the prediction here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back