NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours)
Sep 9, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #201 of 928
Following the success of our cable pull-strength contest that saw over 1,200 entries, we’re back with another giveaway!

This time, up for grabs is a set of Wizard Savant universal IEMs featuring our popular Pablo Prestige material.

This is very cool of you Noble Team!
Good luck to all the participants...

UPDATE: the Savant is on it's way back to Australia and Sydney wave of the tour will commence starting with DJScope.

I'd like to thank the New Zealand members who took part in this tour.

Sep 9, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #203 of 928
Just go the Savants and boy are they beautiful, and the build quality is superb! They appear so much heavier in the picture but it's all an illusion. The weight absolutely nothing, I think they are lighter than any other IEM I own; maybe weight about 1/3 of the Havi B3 Pro 1. I'm also loving that pelican case; looks like glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate? Very nice.

I was getting some bad "driver flex", which seems to be slowly subsiding (been listening to about 10 minutes now). 

My very initial impression is with the xDuoo X2:

1. Very good dynamics
  2. laidback treble (maybe just a tad "Senns' Viel" going on)
  3. Soundstage is wide, maybe about the same as Havi B3 Pro 1
  4. 3D Imaging is VERY accurate
  5. A little airy, could be better.
  6. Signature leaning toward the warmer side of reference.

Mind you I was listening to the Havi B3 Pro 1 (which is one of my all time favourite IEMs) just as the Savants got dropped off on my desk, and I can tell you straight away that they do have a lot of similarities. The Savant being much more refined, less distant, more effortless, and has less distortion. 

Much more listening to be had!!!

beerchug.gif

Sep 13, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #207 of 928
Been doing some spring cleaning today and have been listening to the Savant literally all day. The isolation is incredible! I am really, REALLY, digging this wonderful IEM. Well done to the Wizard.

Sep 13, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #210 of 928

Thanks. glad u like them

Are we ever going to get the info on the driver config for these, or is "Wizard's magic" the official term for it? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back