Noble Audio - Introducing EDC Velvet
Dec 21, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #46 of 46
I've posted brief 100% SUBJECTIVE withOUT objective testing impressions on these IEMs HERE.

totally not my normal style as I was the type of person who wouldn't type a single word without endless frequency response sweeps and AB comparisons and measurements to back up my impressions back in the day. not as serious about my audio testing/critiquing right now and more focused on personal enjoyment with my limited time.

been out of the reviewing game for quite a long time, so my reference points may be a bit different. also, I was primarily a over-ear enthusiast so my breadth of experience with the different common reference points in IEMs is limited. though I've been trying to catch myself up with the different IEM models that often serve as the relative comparative point in discussion.

finally, this was purchased with my own money during the black friday sale. none of the bull received for free for honest impressions junk that I see splattered everywhere that is slowly killing this hobby & the art of critical listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back