Noble Audio - Introducing EDC Velvet

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last
  1. jkjk123
    Very interested in these! How is the isolation? Also measurements would be greatly appreciated if anyone has them.

2. drm870
    Any ideas on when these will ship out for those of us who pre-ordered during the early Black Friday sale? No hurry, just curious. (I mean it's not like folks here don't have other IEMs already.)

3. H T T
    Almost 3 weeks and no news about an estimated shipment date. If I don’t hear from Noble by Friday, I will cancel my order.

4. drm870
    I won't, but it'd still be nice to get an update.

5. Roscoeiii
    Try the main Noble thread. The Wizard and some other Noble folks follow and comment on it.

6. bangkokkid
    We will be issuing an update today to those who have pre-ordered the EDC Velvet, will still be shipped and delivered before Christmas.

7. squee116
    I've done some comparing on the bass of my RE600s v2 with full size cans and notice the bass presence is primarily upper bass, with the sub bass sinking into the background. Is it the sub-bass that's surprisingly present on the Velvet's, or the whole spectrum, or another specific portion of the bass? If these can best the RE600s v2 in regards to sub bass, all things being close to equal, you have some killer iems here.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  8. FullCircle

Sorry, I have never heard the RE600

Further more, I can't really say anything in regards to a competitor (head fi rules etc)

9. squee116
    I guess, more to the point, I'm just curious, when you reference a surprising bass, if that includes sub-bass, never mind the competitors.

10. FullCircle
    For me, what is surprising is the level of bass that a 5.8 mm dd delivers.

11. Orac
    Will be keeping one eye on the feedback for these, hopefully the dealers will be able to improve availability without the shipping cost. The price of secure, tracked shipping just seems to be on a never ending upward spiral and thanks to the massive amount of fraud nobody can ever risk tracked postage even when the item is small.

A modestly priced EDC detachable cable version would be great. Cable caught in zipper is the only way I've broken iems in the past, so it's a very desirable feature for EDC walking and commuting.

12. squee116
    Mine showed up. :) But a review thread would probably be a better place for these, not in the sponsors thread.

13. FullCircle
    I'm guessing yours didn't come with the full packaging experience. Packaging hasn't arrived yet, so we had to choose to either forgo packaging and meet shipment commitments or delay shipment.

:beerchug:

14. squee116
    Nothing I would complain about, certainly for the price.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. fuzzychaos
    Awesome, can't wait for the review.

First

Back
1 2
Next

Last