NHT will introduce superbuds
Sep 14, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #17 of 54
  WOW! International shipping costs are just a crime!

i would suggest maybe calling NHT on Monday and see if you could possibly negotiate a better shipping rate.

That is just highway robbery! 

Cheers

It really is, yet I've had stuff that is much heavier sent to me from America for much less. I think that's their way of making the discount moot, at least for international customers. Not cool!

Sep 14, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #18 of 54
Doubt that is NHT trying to make the discount go away for international customers, usually more customers is good. These guys have always been fair.. the fedex software is pumping out that number..

Sep 14, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #19 of 54
For $50 I figured it might be worth a try but not when it's going to cost $68 for shipping to Canada!

UPS Standard is quite a bit cheaper at $33 but Standard is also the method that they charge their ridiculous "brokerage" fees so I'd expect that number to be at the very least doubled after it gets to the door, not to mention there would be taxes and very likely handling charges on top of all these shipping charges. That's just insane!

Sep 19, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #20 of 54
Surprised that reviewers have not been sent their copies to evaluate.  Barely a peep or buzz out there.  Well, review or no review, I'm on board.  I was in the market for another $50 IEM.  

Sep 19, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #21 of 54
I've already put in an order for one pair, (at the discounted price) and now i'm thinking maybe i should order a second pair, before the special introductory price expires...give it away as a xmas present or something, or just keep them as a spare if I really like them 
rolleyes.gif

Cheers

Oct 22, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #26 of 54
Just received this email about the delay.  This hobby is full of waiting and missed deadlines, but usually worth the wait.

Dear Insiders,

We know many of you have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new SuperBuds, and with good reason (they're fantastic)! And of course many of you already have yours on order.

We were expecting to have these ready to ship to customers by the end of October, but we received word that this will move to mid-November, sometime before Thanksgiving (probably the week of the 17th). We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Yours truly,
NHT

Oct 22, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #27 of 54

Yeah, I got it too. Talk about a buzzkill. I was all exciited when I saw the email from NHT about the Superbuds, thinking it was going to be about shipping confirmation or something, only to have my expectations crushed about the news of a delay 
mad.gif

Hopefully they'll ship b4 Thanksgiving. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back