NHT will introduce superbuds
Dec 20, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #46 of 54
There was no code in my package for the app.  Was it on a slip of paper?

Quote:
  The NHT's also include a code for a free equalizer app, EQu by elephantcandy, normally $2.99 in the Apple App Store. It's nice that they include that with the 'Bud's, though I really haven't had a chance to use it yet since most of my music listening has been using the Tidal app. The EQu app, as far as I know, is only useful for music you have already stored on your phone. For Android users, they include the code for a different app: Smart Android Pro Eq. 

Dec 20, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #47 of 54
Also turned out that I got an email shipping notice on 12/9/14 of shipment via USPS Parcel Post.  But buds didn't ship until 12/15/14, but they bumped it up to First Class and arrived on 12/19/14.

Initial impressions positive after a couple minutes of listening.  They are not polite.  They will rock.  Will see if the bass tightens up after burn-in as wood1030 indicates.  The fit is good for my ears.  

My first NHT product, and I've always heard good things about their speakers.

Dec 20, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #49 of 54
Thanks for the image. Mine didn't come with a pamphlet.

EDIT: Found it. It was underneath the NHT sticker. The sticker was bottom side up which is just beige with no writing so I thought it was liner paper for the box.

The code is in the form of a web link that's on the 3rd page of ur instruction pamphlet

Feb 20, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #51 of 54
Are people enjoying their NHT Superbuds?  I'm digging them.  I don't own bassy IEMs but I am definitely getting my fix with these.  At $50 for early purchasers and $99 now, the Superbuds are very good buys.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back