[NEWS / DISCUSSION / IMPRESSION] Phonak Audéo PFE232
Jan 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM Post #601 of 1,082

^So are you selling the LCD2 for the PFE232? :p

Haha, no, it is hard for me to even consider these IEMs at two thirds the current asking price.

The LCD-2 will be funding my new i5 2500k build 
ph34r.gif

Jan 26, 2012 at 3:52 AM Post #603 of 1,082
Well sad news...the plain cable on mine has developed a connection issue near the plug; the left channel cuts in and out when I wiggle it. I got these new in the beginning of december, so they've only been in use for 2 months or so. I've been emailing phonak about getting a replacement cable under warranty but its doubtful since I got the pair for review, from someone in Britain no less.
frown.gif

Also, is there anyone who want to trade their plain cable for an unused one with the iphone remote?

Jan 26, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #604 of 1,082

Quote:
Well sad news...the plain cable on mine has developed a connection issue near the plug; the left channel cuts in and out when I wiggle it. I got these new in the beginning of december, so they've only been in use for 2 months or so. I've been emailing phonak about getting a replacement cable under warranty but its doubtful since I got the pair for review, from someone in Britain no less.
frown.gif

Also, is there anyone who want to trade their plain cable for an unused one with the iphone remote?

Let me get back to you on this...  I may be up to it :p

Jan 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #605 of 1,082
My e-Q5s broke down outside of the warranty, and I'm looking for something to replace them with. So far, these and the GR07s are the ones I'm considering. Are the PFEs worth it, costing so much more than the GR07s? I would prefer to get something that is actually better than the e-Q5s, rather than just sitting on the same level (this - again - goes especially for the PFEs. of course). I've seen some people state that the PFEs highs are better than the e-Q5s, which was the main reason I got them (I don't care that much about bass as a lot of others seem to do).

undefined

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #607 of 1,082
Darn, the left connector for my cable was going on and off...  :frowning2:  It's out now :frowning2:

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:39 PM Post #611 of 1,082

Quote:
Same thing happened to mine, I would strongly suggest contacting Phonak about it. They even paid for postage to send the cable back.

Mine was a sample...  Technically speaking, I should not have warranty at all :p  I've emailed the PR rep though. 

EDIT: Got sound back by playing around with the cable...  It cuts in and out (and back in, thankfully) when I put it on now...  Movements cause it to do the same...  :frowning2:

Feb 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #612 of 1,082

Quote:
Mine was a sample...  Technically speaking, I should not have warranty at all :p  I've emailed the PR rep though. 

EDIT: Got sound back by playing around with the cable...  It cuts in and out (and back in, thankfully) when I put it on now...  Movements cause it to do the same...  :frowning2:

Mine was too, actually... I still managed to get the cable replaced by talking to the rep though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back